Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July) | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July)

Feb 23, 2008
John Cooper":1zuuzmoa said:
chunkymonkey78":1zuuzmoa said:
katkin":1zuuzmoa said:
John Cooper":1zuuzmoa said:
chunkymonkey78":1zuuzmoa said:
22,000 calls in two hours apparently...... :/

Not sure if it will help but try online through a mobile phone, that's what I did with mine and it went through first time no bother.

Well 163 of them 22,000 are mine!

haha 249 are mine. took 1 hour 15 once I finally got in the queue - then sorted very efficiently

Haha I had just read your 170 calls post then saw the 22,000 on Facebook, figured you might've contributed a few more...... :)

Least you and by the look of it most people are getting there in the end though.

Got there in the end, in 3 stages.

Got mine just after 10:00, but couldn't get sons even though in my network.
Got younger sons, after he told me his password at around 12:15
13:00ish, got eldest sons over the phone (He's in Persian Gulf on HMS Argyll), after 2 hours calling, then 1h 15m in the queue.

Be a nightmare if some of us can go to matches and rest can't because of the staggered times we bought tickets.

Yeah it's not fair the way it's been done. Out of order really.

I wonder how they'll let people know who can come and who can't. And whether that will be badly done too.

So many positives out of the club at the moment but the way this has been dealt with certainly isn't one.

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
Just managed to get my wife's season ticket renewed online after having that
'No tickets available for this event' umpteen times today.

Might be worth trying again now folks

Jul 27, 2020
HI long term supporter and ST holder just logged on to pasoti

finger on the last 0 on the phone to argyle 9.59 am and no chance to get through

used the online method and it only worked when I tried later and unlocked my VPN

otherwise was getting same messages as others found

once VPN off it worked a treat and all done very quickly

cheers all

Mar 18, 2020
Carson City
Graham Evans":2d07sm62 said:
What is VPN and how do i turn it off?

You probably don't have one if you have to ask those two questions, so i wouldn't worry.

I called at about 12:45 yesterday to renew, as i needed to change my seat. Was 30 in the queue, took about 40 mins.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Tried the phone at the stroke of 10 am and got the message of high call volumes and so cannot take the call .Ten seconds earlier and the lines were closed . Website still not working .

Jul 27, 2020
hi to Graham VPN is virtual private network

couldnt really see any reason why the ticket system wouldnt work with VPN on never a problem elsewhere on line doing stuff.

mysteries of cyberworld I guess

you may have VPN as part of your Net security package if so you may have the option to disconnect it just for that particular task and then put it back on

I dont trust the NET so VPN is way of protecting what I do including investments etc etc

hope that helps and good luck in securing your seat

Sep 25, 2010
Graham Evans":z28mdo06 said:
Tried the phone at the stroke of 10 am and got the message of high call volumes and so cannot take the call .Ten seconds earlier and the lines were closed . Website still not working .

Same for me, tried everything on the web site, phone lines are the same.

Was trying dead on 10.00 am, one question, why is it shutting at 2.00 pm, ??, and only Monday to wednesdays, surely, they could get staff in for the other 2 days.

They are losing money, because of this.

Apr 12, 2016
Very pleased to report that after e-mailing the club last night I got a reply quite early this morning. They had resolved the issue that causing the glitch and I went back in and was able to renew very quickly so a big thank you to the staff there for sorting so quickly

Jul 6, 2005
Since I Was 33":1rcafjda said:
Very pleased to report that after e-mailing the club last night I got a reply quite early this morning. They had resolved the issue that causing the glitch and I went back in and was able to renew very quickly so a big thank you to the staff there for sorting so quickly
Wish I could say the same, I e-mailed the club as requested yesterday but still no joy; as for the phone, no chance.

I cannot understand how I was able to buy away tickets online last season, I must have an active account but still cant renew my ST.

Nov 2, 2004
Just a thought I had a problem yesterday. So I changed my password using the system as if I had forgotten it, reset my password and it worked perfectly. Might be worth a try.

Sep 25, 2010
ealinggreen":1zr7bwxh said:
Just a thought I had a problem yesterday. So I changed my password using the system as if I had forgotten it, reset my password and it worked perfectly. Might be worth a try.

Changed my password twice, and still won’t work.

Jan 26, 2006
Plymouth
Just wondered if anybody has the same question or knows the answer. I used the finance option to but my ST and did this at 10am yesterday. The confirmation came through this morning. What I would like to know is does that mean I would be recognised as yesterday or today for renewing? I will ask the club but it’s out of hours now so if anybody can shed some light I’d be grateful.