Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July) | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July)

zakbrown96

✅ Evergreen
Mar 22, 2013
Graham Evans":2c90tn0i said:
Waiting till next week is not an option when it is first come first served.This has been poorly handled by the club.
It’s not the clubs fault, only so much they can do in this Covid time with rules etc, on top of that same as every company, you won’t get through on a phone straight away, I know it’s annoying, but you can’t blame the club for doing everything they possibly can!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
zakbrown96":1bdbxse7 said:
Graham Evans":1bdbxse7 said:
Waiting till next week is not an option when it is first come first served.This has been poorly handled by the club.
It’s not the clubs fault, only so much they can do in this Covid time with rules etc, on top of that same as every company, you won’t get through on a phone straight away, I know it’s annoying, but you can’t blame the club for doing everything they possibly can!

There could have been a relaxed period of two to three weeks of ST renewal with no first come, first served system of watching matches, followed by a lottery or draw of selecting ST members to watch the matches. That would have been fairer than the present panic first come, first served system. Hey ho.

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
I did as instructed and set up an account for my wife, activated it, put in her membership number . It then said there was an error and to ring the ticket office which I have been doing since 10.30!

Aug 11, 2013
Every year I renew my season ticket via e-ticketing and have bought lots of Match day tickets in 19/20 for my son and daughter when they come home from Uni via my e ticketing account.

Like others I get the message that ‘this event is not available ... ‘

I’ve no idea what the garbled link accounts message Argyle have put out is about and I’ve no intention of hanging on the end of a phone for hours.

I’d have thought, that with Argyle needing our money desperately they’d have been a big more organised and the process would be slick. Not!

I’ll wait a few days and see what the news is. I guess I’ll have to accept I’ll miss a few games on the first come first served basis.

May 8, 2011
arrythewurzel":2jf49t2w said:
Every year I renew my season ticket via e-ticketing and have bought lots of Match day tickets in 19/20 for my son and daughter when they come home from Uni via my e ticketing account.

I’ve no idea what the garbled link accounts message Argyle have put out is about and I’ve no intention of hanging on the end of a phone for hours.

I’d have thought, that with Argyle needing our money desperately they’d have been a big more organised and the process would be slick. Not!

I’ll wait a few days and see what the news is. I guess I’ll have to accept I’ll miss a few games on the first come first served basis.

Or do this

Plymouth Argyle FC
@Only1Argyle
·
5h
Envelope If you are unable to get through on the
@ArgyleTickets
phone line and don't wish to wait in a queue, please email tickets@pafc.co.uk and a member of the team will respond to you as soon as possible.

Aug 11, 2013
HC Green":26fzdt5t said:
arrythewurzel":26fzdt5t said:

Or do this

Plymouth Argyle FC
@Only1Argyle
·
5h
Envelope If you are unable to get through on the
@ArgyleTickets
phone line and don't wish to wait in a queue, please email tickets@pafc.co.uk and a member of the team will respond to you as soon as possible.

Thanks I’ll do that ..

I suppose the frustration is that there can’t be many businesses who make it so difficult for customers to part with their cash.

The whole ticketing system needs a major overhaul in my opinion and brought in house If necessary as whenever is is stress tested it falls over ... it’ll be the same all over again next time there’s a big home game against a prem team - it should be a couple of clicks to buy yours and your family members tickets ... PayPal to pay ... none of this linked accounts nonsense. None of this bringing other members into your account to get their tickets . allocating tickets to people during restricted sales periods... it’s prehistoric and hope it’s looked at. So much has improved at Home Park and is so much more professional but the ticketing system seems to be stuck in a different era!

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Tried over the phone, im at work so not much time, been online, my ticket is there waiting for me. my wife is in my network but cant pay for hers anywhere. club cant email her as her email address has changed since registering years ago .anyone any ideas ? thankyou

Oct 31, 2015
All done on line this evening very easy.

I couldn't pay for my son's who is in my network so transferred the money to him.and he bought it on line.

Not sure why the network didn't work. Perhaps it's not for STs

All very easy and quite calm.

Is it right that over a thousand have sold already? :scarf:

John Place

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 13, 2006
Derriford, Plymouth
Hi, just a quick question or maybe I'm being a little bit thick here, but why are people paying extra for postage? Aren't the current season tickets cards we have meant to be multi season cards? I thought my existing card would be updated to cover the new season.

Apr 12, 2016
Been getting this all day trying to renew

"We're Sorry!
This event is not currently onsale through the e-Tickets site . Always check onsales dates for all events to make sure that you don't miss out on tickets.

Return to Ticket Home"

Jul 14, 2008
JohnPlace":oe1cslra said:
Hi, just a quick question or maybe I'm being a little bit thick here, but why are people paying extra for postage? Aren't the current season tickets cards we have meant to be multi season cards? I thought my existing card would be updated to cover the new season.
I think the club said that with the large gap between games they were concerned that people might have misplaced the cards so they thought it was easier to send out new ones which will then run for a few years.

Feb 23, 2008
GCH1965":3v9g5gnx said:
Renewed on line with no issues decided to pay the extra for postage, email confirmation received - happy with the service

Aren't they just reactivating the old season tickets still?