Sheff United (A) 4th round, Millwall/Bristol (H) 5th Round | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sheff United (A) 4th round, Millwall/Bristol (H) 5th Round

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
bristolmac":1nsm1rdj said:
That's disappointing, I thought our game was one of the top 6 ties and worthy of TV. Not sure why Everton v Sheff Wed has been selected ahead of us.

Two ex winners perhaps?

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Pogleswoody said:
I'm 70 this year. What's a digital platform? :think:

Hi Mr P...
I am turning 70 as well this year....guess we were in the same year..........Bonne Annee as Emod might have said....

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
bristolmac":1biolyr1 said:
That's disappointing, I thought our game was one of the top 6 ties and worthy of TV. Not sure why Everton v Sheff Wed has been selected ahead of us.

People would only have moaned that it was on a subscription channel.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
IJN":34hlft2t said:
bristolmac":34hlft2t said:

Two ex winners perhaps?

A replay of the "Trebilko Final" of 1966. :scarf:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
oddball":3dr9o8gx said:
Pogleswoody":3dr9o8gx said:
I'm 70 this year. What's a digital platform? :think:

Hi Mr P...
I am turning 70 as well this year....guess we were in the same year..........Bonne Annee as Emod might have said....

Ah the mighty Emod, my brother claimed to have invented the inverted dome nickname!!
Never forgotten the 'dogs must be carried' sign on the French escalator. 'But Monsieur I do not have a dog!'. 'Allo 'Allo foreseen!! :lol:

Same year as a previous Argyle Chairman too? ;)

Aug 24, 2009
Having just looked at the FA cup games to be shown live, It looks as if we will be shown on the FA player, I am bemused because I thought Trevor East was a respected and influential person Sky etc, I am thinking is the another case of bigging it up.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
charlieboy":2motzvzb said:
Having just looked at the FA cup games to be shown live, It looks as if we will be shown on the FA player, I am bemused because I thought Trevor East was a respected and influential person Sky etc, I am thinking is the another case of bigging it up.

It’s on BBC digital platforms, so be online via their website, app and most probably the red button not via FA player

Apr 1, 2009
charlieboy":1lep3cjh said:

I too am bemused - about what you are going on about. What's Trevor East got to do with it? What's Sky got to do with it? Who/What is/isn't being bigged up?

The TV choices are based on potential viewing figures - and, where there is no massively supported club involved, it's about attracting the neutrals. Rock bottom of the Prem at home to 15th in L1? Hardly a mustn't miss if you don't support one of the clubs. How many of our fans would be desperate to watch Sheff Utd against Gillingham or MK Dons?