Sheff United (A) 4th round, Millwall/Bristol (H) 5th Round | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sheff United (A) 4th round, Millwall/Bristol (H) 5th Round

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Devongreenowl":31j3bzmr said:
IJN":31j3bzmr said:
The thing about Yorkshiremen is they never mention it.

Yeah, most Yorkshire people only know Devon as a county they drive through on their way to Cornwall on holiday :cool:

I have always looked at Yorkshire men as wannabe Jocks.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Note to self - Don't attempt to wind Owly up. :oops:

A word of warning bud. Please don't make this or any thread about The Blades, about your lot. We don't care about them as we're Argyle fans.

Just a very friendly word of warning. So no 'blunts' or 'pigs' stuff please, we don't want it as this an Argyle website.

You can certainly join in when we discuss SUFC but no 'in' Yorkshire stuff, there's a good chap.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
IJN":xqtstgs2 said:
Note to self - Don't attempt to wind Owly up. :oops:

A word of warning bud. Please don't make this or any thread about The Blades, about your lot. We don't care about them as we're Argyle fans.

Just a very friendly word of warning. So no 'blunts' or 'pigs' stuff please, we don't want it as this an Argyle website.

You can certainly join in when we discuss SUFC but no 'in' Yorkshire stuff, there's a good chap.

Fair enough and I note your first line too. Some of the other moderators on here are quick to go on the wind up and don’t like the occasional response. You know who they are. If you look back on this thread, I’ve basically just talked about the forthcoming cup match, until the anti Yorkshire stuff was aimed. I want Argyle to win that match as much as any of you and that would apply if they were playing any other team except one.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Devongreenowl":w952ht2n said:
Argyle Nutter":w952ht2n said:
Devongreenowl":w952ht2n said:
IJN":w952ht2n said:
The thing about Yorkshiremen is they never mention it.

Yeah, most Yorkshire people only know Devon as a county they drive through on their way to Cornwall on holiday :cool:

I have always looked at Yorkshire men as wannabe Jocks.

Wow, is that really the best you can do? ⚓️
Tutt Tutt Bit Tetchy aren’t we? happy to dish it out and try to take the pizz out of us Janners, but resort to getting personal with insults when it’s given back. And to think all the Wednesday 8o11ocks we’ve had to put up with from you over the years

Aug 5, 2016
Keen Green":27ujvd8r said:
Sorry if this has been said before, Rovers did OK against them,got two goals, and ran them ragged on occaision, they are not "home and dry" as they think. :shocked: :crazy: :shock:

I remember thinking Rovers could consider themselves very unlucky with refereeing decisions.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The game hasn't been selected as a main TV game but will be shown live on BBC digital platforms. We receive £42,500.

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
Sheff Utd game live on BBC digital platform...

Two other fourth-round matches on Saturday will be available live on BBC's digital platforms - Sheffield United's game against Plymouth Argyle and West Ham's tie against Doncaster Rovers (both 15:00 GMT kick-offs).

Edit beat me to it

May 5, 2006
That's disappointing, I thought our game was one of the top 6 ties and worthy of TV. Not sure why Everton v Sheff Wed has been selected ahead of us.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Pogleswoody":22j68mrk said:
Lundan Cabbie":22j68mrk said:
Pogleswoody":22j68mrk said:
I'm 70 this year. What's a digital platform? :think:

It will be available on the BBC iPlayer and most likely via the red button too.

Ok thanks Lundan.

So is that 'live' on me telly sort of thing or on a compooter thingy? ? :think:

Can be either mate. If you have a "smart" TV (linked to your internet) then you can probably get it on your TV.