Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle Match thread | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle Match thread

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Forest of Dean Green":2jx2lv37 said:
Gary Sawyer ‘it’s been one of those games’. What, one of those really, really crap ones that take the mick out of the paying public with a performance that is so sub-acceptable as to be a joke. Say it as it is. We’ve been pathetic

His comments are as flat and meaningless as Argyle’s football. It’s a perfect match.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
PL2 3DQ":27jcgshj said:
Another second half collapse, another goal conceded early in the second half.

And Hull City on Saturday.
They’ll put 6 past this bag of poo

Aug 22, 2020
Lowe done the job getting us out of league 2 I don’t think he’s good enough to manage at this level the players he has bought it are absolute poo Danny mayor is prime example does fudge all

Jul 12, 2016
An absolute embarrassment. Lowe has been found wanting again.What does Hallett see in him that a lot of fans don't ?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
giphy.gif

Nov 11, 2020
So poor, this obsession with slow build ups , sideways and backward passing, is gradually making me lose interest in the game I once loved.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
phil-thefluter24":1jw54jz0 said:
This is taking the p88s now dont anyone try & tell me this team is trying. they have packed up for the season
I said that last match and got castrated.

It’s clear now

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
The Doctor":3f3s0nlh said:
Forest of Dean Green":3f3s0nlh said:
Gary Sawyer ‘it’s been one of those games’. What, one of those really, really crap ones that take the mick out of the paying public with a performance that is so sub-acceptable as to be a joke. Say it as it is. We’ve been pathetic

His comments are as flat and meaningless as Argyle’s football. It’s a perfect match.

Apparently it has been a tough season for the lads!!
Whereas for us, as supporters who can't support, life has just been one long joyous party!! :facepalm:

Aug 5, 2016
Only one side has looked interested today.

The best side deservedly won.

Lowe's choice of subs shows how much he valued the points, which is not a lot.

Apart from one Ennis shot, I don't think we have created any other chance today. Deckchair and sunglasses afternoon for their goalkeeper.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Appalling. Clear a lot of these players out, sign some more experienced players and maybe we will do okay next season but if we keep signing the same calibre of players then next season will probably be exactly the same.