Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle Match thread | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle Match thread

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The ordeal is finally over. Full time. We had one effort on goal.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Tugboat":f1cryt9v said:
phil-thefluter24":f1cryt9v said:
This is taking the p88s now dont anyone try & tell me this team is trying. they have packed up for the season
I said that last match and got castrated.

It’s clear now

I sincerely hope you meant castigated.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I’m thinking that this bunch could probably perform better without ANY managerial input.

It’s pathetic to put that poo to a league 1 football team.

Happening far far to often :banghead: :banghead: :furious:

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
It’s amateur hour absolutely shambolic performance can’t attack can’t defend season can’t end too soon. Watts is dire so slow and ponderous. Jephcotts first touch is woeful. Next season could be difficult if Lowe doesn’t sort this out need quite a few new faces particularly at the back. Lowe should be thoroughly embarrassed by that performance he’s lucky there are no fans allowed in.

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
Salary cap and performance based pay would surely give these players the kick up the a££ they all £#@k!n@ deserve.
Sorry rant over

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Jakepafc":2gmnwq19 said:
Lowe done the job getting us out of league 2 I don’t think he’s good enough to manage at this level the players he has bought it are absolute sh1te Danny mayor is prime example does [Bad Language Removed by Site Admin] all

DM was not brilliant but they only player that carved some openings his team mates not good enough after he’s done some great stuff so why slag him off individually? He’s out best player by far. Everyone on here going on about Connor well I think he very average and today proves it. He can’t cross and most of his assists were set up by Mayor.

Mar 4, 2004
Whatever that system was I hope I never see it again, they had 15 shots to our two .It's mind-blowingly poor.

Jul 12, 2016
Pogleswoody":336nsfna said:
The Doctor":336nsfna said:
Forest of Dean Green":336nsfna said:
Gary Sawyer ‘it’s been one of those games’. What, one of those really, really crap ones that take the mick out of the paying public with a performance that is so sub-acceptable as to be a joke. Say it as it is. We’ve been pathetic

His comments are as flat and meaningless as Argyle’s football. It’s a perfect match.

Apparently it has been a tough season for the lads!!
Whereas for us, as supporters who can't support, life has just been one long joyous party!! :facepalm:
If our players think they have had a tough time try putting them on a covid ward!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Argyle not at the races offensively.
Shrewsbury yards faster and gave Argyle a lesson on how to press intelligently with vigour
They had 2 lucky breaks for 2 goals but Argyle deserved nothing and got nothing
The ref had a very good match and showed the skill is easy without hardly breaking sweat.
It is a good job another game is coming up to get that out of Argyle's system pronto.

Bovey Green lady

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
Pettgreen":z3o2m8ai said:
Half the team playing as if they know they're not going to be here next season.
And the other half as if they don't want to be!

Jul 12, 2016
Doyley43":3ne1132i said:
Jakepafc":3ne1132i said:
Lowe done the job getting us out of league 2 I don’t think he’s good enough to manage at this level the players he has bought it are absolute sh1te Danny mayor is prime example does [Bad Language Removed by Site Admin] all

DM was not brilliant but they only player that carved some openings his team mates not good enough after he’s done some great stuff so why slag him off individually? He’s out best player by far. Everyone on here going on about Connor well I think he very average and today proves it. He can’t cross and most of his assists were set up by Mayor.
I hope he goes in the summer, we rely too.much on him which unbalances the side.

Jul 12, 2016
Quintrell_Green":2v9nttwc said:
Argyle not at the races offensively.
Shrewsbury yards faster and gave Argyle a lesson on how to press intelligently with vigour
They had 2 lucky breaks for 2 goals but Argyle deserved nothing and got nothing
The ref had a very good match and showed the skill is easy without hardly breaking sweat.
It is a good job another game is coming up to get that out of Argyle's system pronto.
What makes you think they will get it out of their system?
Our season has finished.