Sing when we're losing ? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sing when we're losing ?

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
I guess you think this song is about you......

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Exactly.

A Mod booted you for a day due to your trolling, If you don't like it, there are other websites. Feel free.

No loss.

Mar 5, 2012
samjones":3t086rx4 said:
Try to post my honest unbiased opinion win, lose or draw but seems the mods want to ban me every game day :crazy:

There are a whole lotta people on here who wish that they would.

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
up_the_line":2tuv99m0 said:
justanotherfan":2tuv99m0 said:
Ah yes but Mr Biggs is quick to remind us that we are 10th in the form table UPL. :twisted:

OK. We'll quote that on the last day of the season and I'm sure the FA will put us up a division

Not good enough, UTL. Last time I looked, 10th place will not get us in the higher league.

The target now must first be to avoid relegation. What the form table shows is how we might be able to do that. I mentioned in an earlier thread that what needs to be achieved is an average of 1.3 points per game which will see us clear at the end of the season. Our current form will see us safe.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
IJN":38snjqup said:
Exactly.

A Mod booted you for a day due to your trolling, If you don't like it, there are other websites. Feel free.

No loss.

Who’s your post directed to Ian?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
JannerinCardiff":3ckn2cee said:
IJN":3ckn2cee said:
Exactly.

No loss.

Who’s your post directed to Ian?

Sam Jones

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
slingsby_pobble":1mjlfb57 said:
For me, it's cathartic to vent spleen on here when we lose, somehow it's comforting to hear like minded frustration. From a footballing point of view I am definitely interested to hear differing opinions on *why* we lost, particularly from those more expert than me. This at least gives me/us hope that the problem(s) are known and recognised and there will be changes to check for at the next match.

When we win, I am happy, all is well with the world. I'll often post on here to share the love but I don't feel such a compulsion to rant.

So sue me...

Agreed. I come on here to rant to like minded individuals.

My wife really doesn't want to hear my thoughts on Adams and our defensive frailties.

When we win - no need to rant.

Mar 23, 2008
Stuart House":3r0avh6r said:
slingsby_pobble":3r0avh6r said:
For me, it's cathartic to vent spleen on here when we lose, somehow it's comforting to hear like minded frustration. From a footballing point of view I am definitely interested to hear differing opinions on *why* we lost, particularly from those more expert than me. This at least gives me/us hope that the problem(s) are known and recognised and there will be changes to check for at the next match.

When we win, I am happy, all is well with the world. I'll often post on here to share the love but I don't feel such a compulsion to rant.

So sue me...

Agreed. I come on here to rant to like minded individuals.

My wife really doesn't want to hear my thoughts on Adams and our defensive frailties.

When we win - no need to rant.
Ditto me!