Sonny Bradley | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sonny Bradley

Sep 6, 2006
IJN":4e95gx4o said:
I know I wasn't having a go (just fun) and you do have a point but it is a delicate one that's for sure.

By the way, I have no idea either.

Is he even training? This season seems jinxed. Just as we were mounting a serious play off challenge we lose 2 or 3 integral players.

Feb 17, 2017
This is all quite annoying having little rumours and snippets of information some differing from others. According to some of the posts on here both ness and Bradley are out for the season and Sarcevic is out for 4-6 weeks. If this is all true that is a real shame with all the hard work to get us to this position. I think some information from the club would be helpful to clarify this then maybe people wouldn’t be looking into others personal problems. If Fox was to pick up an injury we would have to change our whole midfield within the space of a couple weeks to add to already losing our main centre back

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I guess we shall have an answer on Saturday when we watch the team run out. We shouldn`t allow our frustration to overwhelm the players legal rights to privacy, i.e. medical in confidence, and his right to a private life.

May 8, 2011
Probably the most admirable thing is that Sarcevic had an operation over a fortnight ago and Bradley had a spell in hospital and hardly a word of it got out even in this age of social media tittle tattle.

Aug 11, 2013
My posts weren't speculation and I haven't posted everything I know as I think its a private matter and the player should be the one to talk about it. I don't think he will be out for the rest of the season though .... hopefully short term.

Edited to say that I'm surprised more people didn't know because I've spoken to lots of fans and its the first thing they discuss.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Injuries are part and parcel of the game and it was always going to happen.

Unfortunate that it happens now when we have been in such good form and for some people mounting a play off challenge.
TBH our failure was to strengthen the squad in January. Yes we got rid of a lot of dead wood but we were always looking paper thin and prone to this situation. Lucky its not Taylor or otherwise we would be well and truly shafted.
Predicted 16th and sticking to it partly for this very reason.

Everyone gets injuries but we had no scope for it within the squad.
Lets hope it doesn't effect us too much and the season doesn't peters off with a whimper but realistically we have done well to stay up even given are start and talk of playoff or god forbid promotion were always pipe dreams

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
samjones":lb8muo6a said:

Unfortunate that it happens now when we have been in such good form and for some people mounting a play off challenge.
TBH our failure was to strengthen the squad in January. Yes we got rid of a lot of dead wood but we were always looking paper thin and prone to this situation. Lucky its not Taylor or otherwise we would be well and truly shafted.
Predicted 16th and sticking to it partly to this very reason.

Lets hope it doesn't effect us too much and the season peters off with a whimper but realistically we have done well to stay up even given are start and talk of playoff or god forbid promotion were always pipe dreams

Rather than be the profit of doom why don't you just go with it, enjoy it and see what happens?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
arrythewurzel":3gaf1822 said:
My posts weren't speculation and I haven't posted everything I know as I think its a private matter and the player should be the one to talk about it. I don't think he will be out for the rest of the season though .... hopefully short term.

Edited to say that I'm surprised more people didn't know because I've spoken to lots of fans and its the first thing they discuss.
Some people knew but chose not to put it on social media.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
samjones":1438x92u said:

Lets hope it doesn't effect us too much and the season peters off with a whimper but realistically we have done well to stay up even given are start and talk of playoff or god forbid promotion were always pipe dreams

samjones":1438x92u said:
Now that #RELEGATIONISNAILEDON

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
samjones":aumn6ml8 said:
ets hope it doesn't effect us too much and the season peters off with a whimper but realistically we have done well to stay up even given are start and talk of playoff or god forbid promotion were always pipe dreams

10 matches to go, 2 points off 6th spot and 4pts off 5th.
The season hadn't ended yet!

May 8, 2011
samjones":3tp55u4x said:

Not every team get illnesses on top of injuries, just adds to the fact that so much that has happened to Argyle this season can be summed up as unprecedented.

Sep 2, 2015
Kingsbridge
cheshiregreen":2wibv9of said:
Looks like our goalie jinx has moved on to become a CB jinx.

just what I was thinking, I'd like to see Sawyer as left CB and ATS as full back on Saturday, i think that would give our defence a more natural look and also enable Songo to play cdm if he needs to

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Its nice around Christmas time to have a pantomime villain, adds to the magic of the time of year. When the dame is still playing the "look at me" card in March, its worn very thin and most people either ignore or feel pity for them.

#WHENSAMPOSTSILOGOUT