Sonny Bradley | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sonny Bradley

Feb 2, 2007
If Sonny is even out for next 4-5 games we won’t make the play offs. Defensively we are all over the place today

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
He's back in training on Monday.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Dreamgreen":1i1xoiwf said:
Songo'o's away performance at Wigan was the most outstanding individual performance of any Argyle player, in my opinion, of the season.

This.

In what was a poor side then, his performance that evening was truly outstanding. He didn't deserve to be on the losing side.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
That is great news. We showed a lot of spirit to come back twice from a goal down today but we definitely missed Sonny’s qualities at both ends.

The set up of our ‘wall’ for their first goal was appalling. Lines only had to side foot it in. He didn’t have to curl it around the wall. It was very badly organised. Matthews was partly to blame as he was positioned too far to his right.

Sonny would have had that sorted.

Oct 14, 2015
I'd be more worried about Remi's performance today. Whilst I accept he has saved us on occasions today was probably one of the worst performances I've seen from a GK for sometime. He kicking was woeful leading to Harrison charging the ball down on at least two occasions and then giving the defenders a few hospital balls.

Jul 17, 2011
Dreamgreen":2dv2uchm said:
Songo'o's away performance at Wigan was the most outstanding individual performance of any Argyle player, in my opinion, of the season.

I will never forget that game... he was unbelievable!! Although today he had a shocker first half

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
Songo'o is clearly not able to play left CB... not sure what other options we have at the moment though. swap with Vyner or sawyer to CB and Taylor-Sinclair to LB. Teams are now targeting our left side.

Jul 29, 2012
Given I was told at the game that Bradley was out for the rest of the season it is fantastic news .

Oct 31, 2015
davie nine":1c5fyidm said:
They had, obviously, read Knibbswort’s post on Wednesday. “Sonny and Ness out for the season,gutted”.

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
rsp4":36sgquke said:
davie nine":36sgquke said:
They had, obviously, read Knibbswort’s post on Wednesday. “Sonny and Ness out for the season,gutted”.

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Which, like he clarified, was tongue in cheek. :roll:

But anyway...I don’t Sonny rushed back but we could really do with him for the Charlton game.