Sonny Bradley | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sonny Bradley

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Shankster":9evic9qo said:
It’s like a lesser of two evils stand off.... Bradley or Songo’o?

Is that why you voted Songo’o MoM on Saturday then? As a troll on a wind up, there’s plenty on here better than you.

Oct 16, 2016
Irony and sarcasm are subjective

Bradley is fine at league 2 level, very much so.

Bradley and Songo’o, with the obvious exception of the extremely unlucky Edwards, show us how limited we are in this position

Opinions

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Plymouth Argyle News
✔
@HeraldPAFC
Defender Sonny Bradley has already been ruled out of Argyle's away game against Charlton on Saturday by manager Derek Adams

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
I have never been entirely convinced by Sonny and Ryan as a pairing but much prefer one or the other alongside Vyner. Still it's not to be so I hope Yann has worked out his issues playing on the left because he really struggled at times on Saturday.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Larry David":1mu7c4hm said:
I have never been entirely convinced by Sonny and Ryan as a pairing but much prefer one or the other alongside Vyner. Still it's not to be so I hope Yann has worked out his issues playing on the left because he really struggled at times on Saturday.

As my elder daughter pointed out on Saturday, Songo'o always seems to try to use the opposite part of his body to clear the ball than the one you expect him to. However, sadly, she wasn't simply referring to him being one-sided and trying to clear the ball on his left side with his right foot, but, rather, to the fact that he was trying to head the ball when it was below his waist and kick the ball when it was above it...
[You've got to love his determination though - it has saved Argyle on numerous occasions]

Jul 12, 2016
Cynical view.Perhaps he's already been ruled out on Saturday because there is a fear that if we play our strongest team we have a real chance of reaching the play offs and getting promoted!!!

Feb 2, 2007
The Doctor":26uabq5x said:
Larry David":26uabq5x said:

As my elder daughter pointed out on Saturday, Songo'o always seems to try to use the opposite part of his body to clear the ball than the one you expect him to. However, sadly, she wasn't simply referring to him being one-sided and trying to clear the ball on his left side with his right foot, but, rather, to the fact that he was trying to head the ball when it was below his waist and kick the ball when it was above it...
[You've got to love his determination though - it has saved Argyle on numerous occasions]

Great perception and clarity, couldn’t have put it better myself! He’s a tad awkward. I prefer him as Defensive mid, to CD though, more in the mould of a Richard Logan Warnock era of industrial wellyball player.

May 8, 2011
oldage":21jxsfe5 said:
Cynical view.Perhaps he's already been ruled out on Saturday because there is a fear that if we play our strongest team we have a real chance of reaching the play offs and getting promoted!!!

I would like you to say that to Derek Adams, I can arrange for you to meet him if you like.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Shankster":3gqatq29 said:
Irony and sarcasm are subjective

Bradley is fine at league 2 level, very much so.

Bradley and Songo’o, with the obvious exception of the extremely unlucky Edwards, show us how limited we are in this position

Opinions
Have you watched Wes Morgan playing for Leicester?
If so, do you really think that Sonny’s standard is 3 leagues below Morgan’s?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Shankster":a5uo2e6f said:

You don't half come up with some strange opinions on here :lol:

The grandstand is fine as it is and Sonny Bradley is rubbish :thumbs:

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Shankster":26hvd0m9 said:

More like the lesser of 2 trolls - Shankster or Sam