South East Millionaire Favourite To Take Over | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

South East Millionaire Favourite To Take Over

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Well he has been conspicuous by his absence on these boards the paat few days, perhaps he is busy putting something together.

T

Tim Chown

Whoever the new board might be, if they had the right intentions then including PJ on the board wouldn't be a bad move at all to help start rebuilding the fans' faith in the custodians of the club.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Don't think it will be PJ.

C

Charlie Wood

I think PJ could develop a whole new career after recent efforts :wink:

Aug 3, 2008
Plymouth
Pilgrim61":14zdykxf said:
Can't see it being Paul Buttivant. He hasn't got the leverage. A flippin tory councillor from West Drayton...you're havin a larf!! :lol:

He tried to take over Wrexham in 2005. I know the Wrexham fans seem to hate him. Be worth finding out more. Has a reputation as a bit of a wide boy apparently.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Pontypoolgreen":21oz61gm said:
cleaner":21oz61gm said:
Pontypoolgreen":21oz61gm said:
It could be someone we know of.

If what I hear is true I'll be glad to have them on board.
Another of your posts saying "i know more than anyone else and my ego is going to explode". :nworthy: :)

I guess you won't want anymore PM's then. :roll:

Perhaps I should post that I know something and ask fellow posters to ask me questions about it...

I'll come clean about something, Cleaner PM'd me earlier in the week and told me we would have new owners by Wednesday/Thursday.

My reply was no chance and we would go into Admin on Friday....

Right or wrong Barry???

For somebody who sulks when people have a pop at him this makes you look very small Barry.

Ego?? Course I have. :cool:

Of course you have made a good point and I will stop posting snippets from today onwards.

That will include answering any PM's from trusted posters on here who I tell what is going on.

Sorry for my rant but I don't need this poo at the moment.

Ponty, don't let it wind you up - 99% of posters really appreciate the snippets you put on here.

Barry, give it a rest eh? You post some interesting stuff about training etc, but things like this do you no favours at all.

H

Half-Time-Pasty

cleaner":2z7e22q0 said:
Pontypoolgreen":2z7e22q0 said:

Another of your posts saying "i know more than anyone else and my ego is going to explode". :nworthy: :)

Another "I'm acting like a little child and want to ruin it for everyone else" type posts.

Aug 7, 2010
monkeywrench":kfaehnn9 said:
Pontypoolgreen":kfaehnn9 said:
cleaner":kfaehnn9 said:
Pontypoolgreen":kfaehnn9 said:

I guess you won't want anymore PM's then. :roll:

Perhaps I should post that I know something and ask fellow posters to ask me questions about it...

I'll come clean about something, Cleaner PM'd me earlier in the week and told me we would have new owners by Wednesday/Thursday.

My reply was no chance and we would go into Admin on Friday....

Right or wrong Barry???

For somebody who sulks when people have a pop at him this makes you look very small Barry.

Ego?? Course I have. :cool:

Of course you have made a good point and I will stop posting snippets from today onwards.

That will include answering any PM's from trusted posters on here who I tell what is going on.

Sorry for my rant but I don't need this poo at the moment.

Ponty, don't let it wind you up - 99% of posters really appreciate the snippets you put on here.

Barry, give it a rest eh? You post some interesting stuff about training etc, but things like this do you no favours at all.

Yeah, Barry.

Apr 13, 2008
Plymouth
cleaner":2tz0uq6t said:
Pontypoolgreen":2tz0uq6t said:

If what I hear is true I'll be glad to have them on board

As another minion on here i look on your snippets of info as invaluable and gives us all hope in the future of all things Argyle
The more information we get on what is likely to happen the better everyone will be so please keep providing what you can get away with saying.

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Pontypoolgreen":181ig14z said:
He's not who I had in mind.

Who is this phantom bidder, then? Are we to assume there may be others who will now declare their hand(s)?

62er

cleaner":1c18koee said:
Pontypoolgreen":1c18koee said:

I'm tempted to write "Why don't you grow up?" but, sadly, if it hasn't happened by now I guess it never will.

B

bizzay1

stewthenoo":1wx75kcr said:
Pontypoolgreen":1wx75kcr said:
He's not who I had in mind.

Who is this phantom bidder, then? Are we to assume there may be others who will now declare their hand(s)?

could it be a couple of former board members (not of the 7)with others are preparing a bid ??

Frank Bullitt":1qk8hpn5 said:
I have often wondered if Ponty and Cleaner are the same person. They have very similar posting styles. Neither seem to reveal anything, but they both like to let us know that they have some insider information.

I can 100% confirm Ponty and Cleaner are two very separate people. Ponty cant ride a bike for a start!