South East Millionaire Favourite To Take Over | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

South East Millionaire Favourite To Take Over

B

bandwagon

Kevin Ball":2xgoui67 said:
PL2 3DQ":2xgoui67 said:
It's looking like JB but someone is looking to return. :(

It's Todd & Co but I think their expression of interest is all about keeping an eye on the facts 'n figures coming from Brenda, particularly in respect of the Mastpoint/Gardner secured loans.

Was a shock to hear today - but as you say it's more than likely an overseeing affair!! You just could not dream it up, really!! :? :? :? :?

Feb 29, 2008
Sounds like more of the same to me, probably got more cash, but is he going to be persuaded to put cash into the playing side of things? There is nothing to stop him just keeping us ticking over in lge.1/2 for ever.

Dec 2, 2010
Seems likely to be James Brent.

Links with Plymouth, taken Hotels and Salutrock out of administration. Hasn't ruled hmself out; Dawson has.

D

DuncMcRae

argyleiggy":p6zs2fik said:
Sounds like more of the same to me, probably got more cash, but is he going to be persuaded to put cash into the playing side of things? There is nothing to stop him just keeping us ticking over in lge.1/2 for ever.
Right now I'd take that as an option.

At least until one of us makes our first few millions...

Feb 29, 2008
DuncMcRae":39dcjl7i said:
argyleiggy":39dcjl7i said:

I have supported Argyle in all leagues but the top one! The thing that worries me is that someone will be property developing, we need someone who wants to run a football club. I wish that Brenda would separate all the property side of things and sell that as a separate concern.

Mar 7, 2009
argyleiggy":1fg9ji10 said:
DuncMcRae":1fg9ji10 said:
argyleiggy":1fg9ji10 said:

I have supported Argyle in all leagues but the top one! The thing that worries me is that someone will be property developing, we need someone who wants to run a football club. I wish that Brenda would separate all the property side of things and sell that as a separate concern.

We do.

Peter Ridsdale :cool: He'll look after the footballing side, asking for money when needed, and the new owners will develop around HP to make some cash for them and the club.

IMO anyway.

May 20, 2006
WHERE EVER I AM
At least until one of us makes our first few millions...[/quote]

I have supported Argyle in all leagues but the top one! The thing that worries me is that someone will be property developing, we need someone who wants to run a football club. I wish that Brenda would separate all the property side of things and sell that as a separate concern.[/quote]

We do.

Peter Ridsdale :cool: He'll look after the footballing side, asking for money when needed, and the new owners will develop around HP to make some cash for them and the club.

IMO anyway.[/quote]

Sounds a bit like what the last lot wanted to do.
Still makes me shudder when I hear the name Ridsdale. :cry:

Mar 7, 2009
sharkbait":3g3g3ech said:

I have supported Argyle in all leagues but the top one! The thing that worries me is that someone will be property developing, we need someone who wants to run a football club. I wish that Brenda would separate all the property side of things and sell that as a separate concern.[/quote]

We do.

IMO anyway.[/quote]

Still makes me shudder when I hear the name Ridsdale. :cry:[/quote]

At least we will have someone who is 100% committed to PAFC. Unlike the last lot, Ridsdale doesn't have day job, doesn't have companies to be running so can dedicate his time to PAFC.

May 20, 2006
WHERE EVER I AM
pilgrim_pete":1t1qohle said:
sharkbait":1t1qohle said:

We do.

IMO anyway.[/quote]

At least we will have someone who is 100% committed to PAFC. Unlike the last lot, Ridsdale doesn't have day job, doesn't have companies to be running so can dedicate his time to PAFC.[/quote]

Well I could do that for you doesn't make me any good at it thou. :)

I can't get to grips with this new site, it's very hard to follow and people quoting me on things that I didn't say-weird. :?

Feb 29, 2008
sharkbait":2c7hknel said:
pilgrim_pete":2c7hknel said:
sharkbait":2c7hknel said:

We do.

IMO anyway.

At least we will have someone who is 100% committed to PAFC. Unlike the last lot, Ridsdale doesn't have day job, doesn't have companies to be running so can dedicate his time to PAFC.[/quote]

Well I could do that for you doesn't make me any good at it thou. :)

I can't get to grips with this new site, it's very hard to follow and people quoting me on things that I didn't say-weird. :?[/quote]

I reckon we are only weeks away from the new five year plan. :lol:

M

mike_swag

Pontypoolgreen":2cshx28f said:
It could be someone we know of.

If what I hear is true I'll be glad to have them on board.

Well that's good enough for me. I've heard a few names mentioned, and there's one that stands out for me - just hope it is the same one the Ponty's referring to.

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
mike_swag":1me62xc1 said:
Pontypoolgreen":1me62xc1 said:

Well that's good enough for me. I've heard a few names mentioned, and there's one that stands out for me - just hope it is the same one the Ponty's referring to.

Ponty's post is a couple of weeks old. Is it still relevant?

A

Arch Stanton

mike_swag":1bcc3hxy said:
Pontypoolgreen":1bcc3hxy said:

This name that stands out, would the individual concerned happen to be Cornish and or based in Kernow?