Storm Dennis (Crewe game ON - confirmed) | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Storm Dennis (Crewe game ON - confirmed)

May 1, 2011
Devongreenowl":38fr04lt said:
Just driven through St Budeaux. It’s amazing. There’s cars, buses, people walking about. No houses with their roofs missing. Do you know, it’s almost as if there was no apocalypse going on at all :whistle:

Not many people drove in the Blitz, man up!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Swindon v Scunthorpe off. Supporter safety couldn't be guaranteed.

May 1, 2011
Devongreenowl":y66m3oik said:
Just people with stiff upper lips as far as the eye can see. None of em going to HP though. Too dangerous

We get it, you're a tough guy. You win arguments by shouting snow flakes and blitz spirit.

You're not at all predictable. Just deciding if you read the Daily Mail or the Sun.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Bristol Rich":3ai2jh78 said:
Devongreenowl":3ai2jh78 said:
Just people with stiff upper lips as far as the eye can see. None of em going to HP though. Too dangerous

We get it, you're a tough guy. You win arguments by shouting snow flakes and blitz spirit.

You're not at all predictable. Just deciding if you read the Daily Mail or the Sun.

Times actually pal. I’m guessing you’re a Guardian reader

May 1, 2011
Not exclusively.

Just wondering why unthinking types insert Blitz Spirit or Snowflake into every debate.
Almost as if they don't really know anything about it.

Jun 27, 2019
This thread illustrates perfectly how divided society is at the moment. There are even battle lines drawn over what constitutes bad weather!

Nov 3, 2006
Bristol Rich":5mffby60 said:
Devongreenowl":5mffby60 said:
Bristol Rich":5mffby60 said:
Devongreenowl":5mffby60 said:

Not exclusively.

Just wondering why unthinking types insert Blitz Spirit or Snowflake into every debate.

'Unthinking' types tend to be those that go making assumptions based on minimal evidence.

Mar 21, 2013
WoodsyGreen":20y62jew said:
This thread illustrates perfectly how divided society is at the moment. There are even battle lines drawn over what constitutes bad weather!
Indeed, social media brings out the extremes, either side, sadly. The rest of the world just does what they choose & carries on as normal.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Bristol Rich":3ce2u3i5 said:
Devongreenowl":3ce2u3i5 said:
Bristol Rich":3ce2u3i5 said:
Devongreenowl":3ce2u3i5 said:

Not exclusively.

Because we aren’t totally up ourselves and just see the funny side. Sod all to do with blitz!! Am in the ground along with thousands of others. Pitch looks fine. Obviously weather will affect things but there you go. Rain has eased and the wind isn’t too bad. Should be an interesting game. WAAAW :scarf: