Streaming apology | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Streaming apology

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
evil_dave86":qdwpliyj said:
jespafc":qdwpliyj said:
I'd been looking forward to Argyle v Parkway for weeks. In fact, no season is complete without my viewing of such a prestigious game, and this season it had the added draw of being played in front of an empty stadium rather than the usual 750-1000 crowd.

Imagine my disappointment then when the live stream was below par.

It's made me question why I bother with this game, and in a fit of fury I chucked my Pilgrim Pete fridge magnet into the neighbour's garden. It took me 3 hours before I was calm enough to go and ask for it back.

Anyway, I woke up today feeling a little better and have decided that as Argyle released the long-awaited third goalkeeper's kit this week, I shall forgive them and hope that when we play my second favourite game of the season (against Tavistock, fingers crossed) I'll have completely forgotten this whole sorry episode.

Hang in there Pilgrims. I believe we have reached rock bottom, but as long as we have hope, things will be fine

:lol:

Jeez, some people on this thread, all because of preseason game against Parkway! :crazy:

This was (of course) tongue in cheek

Aug 5, 2016
SwimWithTheTide":nqqoz6pk said:
It had been done before.

Never has streaming been as important to the club before, either.

My hunch is that if a supporter is desperately hitting refresh trying to stream Argyle v Parkway on a lovely summer's afternoon, and the steam is still coming out of their ears 24 hours later, the chances are they will still be interested when Argyle are playing Sunderland, Ipswich and Doncaster in the league.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Herts_Green":1gg33ydc said:
The reaction to this is simply unbelievable. Why do people have to be so angry and outraged over every little thing in life these days.

Reading this thinking the same thing.

A FREE service for a PRE-SEASON game didnt quite work properly.

Quick, hang the board, hang the ground staff, hang everyone.

Let's not appreciate the fact that in this time of complete chaos football looks to be coming back.

Chill out everyone and enjoy that you're alive and well.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Knibbsworth":3qfjilli said:
SwimWithTheTide":3qfjilli said:
It had been done before.

Never has streaming been as important to the club before, either.

My hunch is that if a supporter is desperately hitting refresh trying to stream Argyle v Parkway on a lovely summer's afternoon, and the steam is still coming out of their ears 24 hours later, the chances are they will still be interested when Argyle are playing Sunderland, Ipswich and Doncaster in the league.

Congratulations on missing the point :thumbup:

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Thanks to Brent and Hallett that the moaners have a club to moan about.

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
At least the majority of posters on this topic had the privilege of watching this debacle on a warm summer's day at a reasonable time of the day.
However some exiles including myself had to experience the whole substandard offering in the early hours of Sunday morning. Not impressed at all.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Oh for goodness sake Keith. It started at midnight and it was apparent that it wasn’t going to be sorted early.

It wasn’t the usual 4am jobbie.

I was in bed by 0030.

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Gave it my best shot Andy but I had to pull the pin at 1.15 am. I love my club but this was not good. Given what we have all been through this game was more than simply the first pre season game.