Team for Tuesday ?? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Team for Tuesday ??

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
JannerinCardiff":1vyyoavb said:
Cobi Budge":1vyyoavb said:
Palmer

Wootton, Canavan, McFadzean

Randell

Moore, Cooper, Mayor, Edwards

Hardie, Jephcott

Sorry Cobi can’t agree with Edwards in Sarces position of the attacking right midfielder.. he’s done nothing to me to demonstrate he can
Orchestrate or make runs..

Don't think Cobi was suggesting Edwards for Sarce. I think it was Edwards and Moore as wing-backs with Cooper in for Sarce and Randell as the shield. Don't think his team will be far out although I think Bakinson will keep his place (whether he should or not). Lowe has used Conor Grant on other occasions when Sarce or Mayor has been missing - I hope he resists that urge this time.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
JannerinCardiff":2ljp8u6f said:
Cobi Budge":2ljp8u6f said:
Palmer

Randell

Hardie, Jephcott

Sorry Cobi can’t agree with Edwards in Sarces position of the attacking right midfielder.. he’s done nothing to me to demonstrate he can
Orchestrate or make runs..

My line up has Edwards & Moore as wing backs with Cooper taking Sarcevic’s position mate.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I really think Hardie has got to start this game. This super-sub inclusion wastes his talent. Whether Taylor should play alongside him from the start, I will alow others to pass judgement.

May 4, 2018
I’d like to see Hardie start.
Is Telford available or is he injured? He usually makes a good impact and IMO he’s a gamechanger.
Somewhat unfortunate to lose 2 of our core team players to suspensions when we’ve got a lot of injuries.
It would be a great time for Danny to hit the headlines.
One way or another we need a win to restore the confidence in the team and continue our push for promotion. :thumbup:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Taylor and Jephcott to start upfront.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Cobi Budge":2v736y8d said:
Palmer

Randell

Hardie, Jephcott

I'd go for this. I pretty much agree with your line up. I'd also put Bakinson in, although he's a bit hit and miss for me.
When is Josh Grant back?

Palmer

Bakinson

Edwards, Cooper, Mayor, Moore

Hardie, Jephcott

Oct 5, 2013
Tugboat":2ab3ijf7 said:
Taylor and Jephcott to start upfront.

JannerinCardiff said this too, and I agree.
For me Taylor deserves to retain his place, and both Jephcott (in his best position of free-moving striker, rather than hold-up man) and Hardie need a Taylor to play off.
We need to get shots in on goal and rattle them and hopefully score early.
Players with true pace are what frighten defenders most, and the next best thing is players who are prepared to shoot.

Aug 11, 2013
Have to get Cooper back in the side. Didn’t deserve to be dropped. Maybe there’s a place for Macfadzean in an unfamiliar midfield role. Terrific engine and an eye for a goal.

Defence always looks dodgy when not protected by Josh Grant and so he needs to play if fit.

Taylor/Hardy Taylor/Jefcott - difficult to decide!

What would be really nice is a convincing performance where we start well and don’t need two or three frights before we get going. A marker to the teams around us that we’re back.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
I can understand Taylor for Bradford, but for home games on a nice pitch I’d prefer Jephcott and Moore. If we’re chasing the game, Moore to wingback and Hardie to partner Jephcott.

Aug 10, 2006
thought they did well on Saturday when they came on I would start with taylor and hardie up front.