Thankyou Brighton! | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thankyou Brighton!

Jul 19, 2006
AMAZING support, as others have said the support they have shown is unreal! I really hope we meet them again in one way or another!

Dec 7, 2006
hamzie":11fv1cny said:
What can I say!!

This response from the Brighton fans has been magnificent!! It shows what can be done outside the 'big' leagues - can you ever see this sort of inter-club support in the Premier League?, no, I think not.

Whatever the outcome of our Administration, I think Brighton are my now favourite 2nd team!!!

Lets hope in the years to come, we meet each other in a competitive match.
I second every single word of that! :thumbup: An absolutely magnificent set of fans who deserve all the success theyre currently enjoying. :clap:

Jul 1, 2006
We should never forget the effort made by the B&HA fans to support Argyle in an hour of need.
To the Plymouthians who grab the glory when it's on hand & who decided to stay away today - shame on you.

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
Amazing support from Brighton fans. Had such a fantastic birthday so far. Completely overwhelmed by the fanfest when everyone sang happy birthday. Then the Brighton fans that were sat the row behind me reli made me smile. What a bunch! Got a Brighton hat and scarf, deffo my second team now :) xx

May 16, 2005
Elburton
Suffolk Green":ruqqhw0h said:
We should never forget the effort made by the B&HA fans to support Argyle in an hour of need.
To the Plymouthians who grab the glory when it's on hand & who decided to stay away today - shame on you.

:clap:

Mar 23, 2008
They were a bit special today. Ive never had a 2nd team i have now. Put our stay away fans to shame.

Moleman

✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2006
Plymouth
Centre Circle":2tmasjsm said:
cheshiregreen":2tmasjsm said:
More photos on Baggo

:nworthy: :clap:

Thank you BHA fans.

The chap holding the scarf - I want to shake his hand.

I did, he was in the Devonport End with plenty of others, Big Philly take a bow son you've earned it!

To all the fans who turned up today, also take a bow, absolutely magnificent each and every last one of you.

I saw, Reading, Charlton, Bristol City, Norwich, Blackburn, Southampton, Bury, Portsmouth among others oh and some 'Northern' team from along the South coast! Yes that's you Brighton & Hove Albion, I will never forget what you have done over this last month or so. Thank you all from a very humble Argyle fan!

Apr 1, 2008
Saltash
Just the boost we all needed, no doubt the team were lifted by the extra special support and this contributed to our first win.

Many thanks to all visiting fans for your amazing help.

:thumbup:

Feb 22, 2011
Plymouth/Truro
Brighton fans were amazing made all the difference (left side right side great idea). :nworthy:
But the performance today was amazing great fans-reunited day.