Thankyou Brighton! | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thankyou Brighton!

E

EK_Brighton

Hopefully will have some more photos tomorrow. Can't make it myself as I can't get the night off work, gutted, but I did parade my Argyle scarf all game tonight, and also sported a 2005(?) PAFC shirt with Nelson 11 on the back prior to the game.

The words to the Ridsdale song, as someone asked were (I believe)

He's fudged up three clubs
Oh Peter Ridsdale
:whistle:

E

EK_Brighton

Oh, you Devonians and your firewalls! Well you know what the real lyrics are :)

P

PASTIE

Wonderful.

Has anyone posted this thread to the Brighton forum yet?

A

Alzinho

PASTIE":2d2937ca said:
I went to Sussex university and lived near the goldstone
You are me and I claim my £5!

(1984-87, Denmark Villas, right by Hove station.)

L

LeamingtonGreen

Brilliant EK...thank you to all the seagulls supporting us...brilliant effort. If it makes you feel any better I stood with your lot away at Palace once when you won there (I mostly did it as I was staying near Croydon back in the 80's and my mates were Palace fans and I knew they wouldn't like it). I joined in with the seagulls v eagles chants and now feel ever better about it!

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
To all the Brighton fans - I salute you all!

To be honest I became quite emotional. I would also like to congratulate you on your style of football and for the atmosphere at your new stadium - it was awesome. I was so hoping you would beat Leeds it was such a shame they scored late on.

Good luck for the rest of the season I really hope you go up and thanks once again

T

The Grumpy Loyal

EK_Brighton":14q9wbe1 said:
Hopefully will have some more photos tomorrow. Can't make it myself as I can't get the night off work, gutted, but I did parade my Argyle scarf all game tonight, and also sported a 2005(?) PAFC shirt with Nelson 11 on the back prior to the game. The words to the Ridsdale song, as someone asked were (I believe)

He's flipped up three clubs
Oh Peter Ridsdale
:whistle:

Was that the shirt lent to you by X-Isle?

Thought he could have given you a more up-to-date one than that, seeing as he spends 5 Grand a year in the club shop :whistle: :lol:

Great effort though by you all. :clap:

John Squire

Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 28, 2008
Now retired to Uffculme near Willand!
What can I say!!

This response from the Brighton fans has been magnificent!! It shows what can be done outside the 'big' leagues - can you ever see this sort of inter-club support in the Premier League?, no, I think not.

Whatever the outcome of our Administration, I think Brighton are my now favourite 2nd team!!!

Lets hope in the years to come, we meet each other in a competitive match.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
hamzie":1vdp8let said:
What can I say!!

This response from the Brighton fans has been magnificent!! It shows what can be done outside the 'big' leagues - can you ever see this sort of inter-club support in the Premier League?, no, I think not.

Whatever the outcome of our Administration, I think Brighton are my now favourite 2nd team!!!

Lets hope in the years to come, we meet each other in a competitive match.

Or set up a friendly at the start of the next pre-season :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: