UPDATE - 2000 - 24/10/11 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

UPDATE - 2000 - 24/10/11

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
League survival will seem like a walk in the park - make that Home Park - after this. I think we'll be OK

Well done to everyone

A

Anonymous

Excellent news and well done again Chris. How big an obstacle are PandA likely to be? You had any feedback Chris?

Let's put it this way, IF they play up, some of us will be going to Sheffield.

Unleash the dogs? More like the Pit Bulls!!!!

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Thanks Chris.

Still not letting out that long held sigh of relief yet until its finally done and 100% confirmed but think that finishing line is now so close we can surely reach it in the next 48 hours.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Pafcintheplace":1loe9ut7 said:
How good would it be if JB can get completion before the match tomorrow. Will give everyone such a lift :thumbup:
I think the tracking down of signatures, the official green light of the FL & the P&A meeting will make it unlikely to be done before 17:00 tomorrow. Just a guess. Wednesday looks more likely imo.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
GreenSam":k479p2sn said:
Pafcintheplace":k479p2sn said:
How good would it be if JB can get completion before the match tomorrow. Will give everyone such a lift :thumbup:
I think the tracking down of signatures, the official green light of the FL & the P&A meeting will make it unlikely to be done before 17:00 tomorrow. Just a guess. Wednesday looks more likely imo.

I concur. On balance Wednesday seems more likely :thumbup: :thumbdown: :thumbup: