UPDATE - 2000 - 24/10/11 | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

UPDATE - 2000 - 24/10/11

Flagman

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 16, 2003
Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Give me hope Johanna for the morning comes.

Would love an announcement before the game tomorrow evening. one thing is for sure, at present we are bottom of the 92 and adrift. I just wonder how far we could go once this sorry mess is over.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Flagman":kgxudzwk said:
Give me hope Johanna for the morning comes.

Would love an announcement before the game tomorrow evening. one thing is for sure, at present we are bottom of the 92 and adrift. I just wonder how far we could go once this sorry mess is over.

All the way,up that is. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
I just wonder how far we could go once this sorry mess is over.

Ask Swansea City supporters how far they thought they could go, 9 years ago!!!

Jun 28, 2006
Salisbury
Brent will always be able to say he took over when the club was rock bottom. So he can't really fail, can he? I assume the takeover will be Wednesday, after another defeat tomorrow.

In terms of how far we can go, who knows! Maybe we'll beat Man Utd 6-0 one day. But being realistic - Brent seems to me to be a chap who will have done very well if he can get us back as far as the lower reaches of the Championship in 4 or 5 years; get the stadium finished; and attach his hotel or whatever else he's planning. Then I'm sure a successful Argyle will attract more sharks who will promise glory once again - hopefully we'll be more wary next time round though! I don't really want more than a competitive team in whatever league we are playing in. That'll do me.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Bam magera":22ldy62w said:
I might get paid this week then :thumbup:

Fingers crossed. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
weeksy":1abmmo1s said:
Andy_S":1abmmo1s said:

And Hull City.

Add Doncaster Rovers to that !

I remember coffins being carried to the gound and all that now they are looking to buy the ground from the council !!!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
edengreen":32lhcxrc said:
weeksy":32lhcxrc said:
Andy_S":32lhcxrc said:

And Hull City.

Add Doncaster Rovers to that !

I remember coffins being carried to the gound and all that now they are looking to buy the ground from the council !!!

Norwich City deserve acknowledgement too for climbing to the Premiership whilst starting from a weak financial position, although not in Administration.

A

acorn

Im soooooooo looking forward to the only worry being relegation and that wont last long as we slowly climb to safety . :greensmile: