update on Season Tickets? - July 30, 2021 - 6000+ | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

update on Season Tickets? - July 30, 2021 - 6000+

Will you renew your season ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 118 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
davie nine":she3dr1z said:
Pogleswoody":she3dr1z said:
Pogleswoody":she3dr1z said:
davie nine":she3dr1z said:
They are teasing you, Pogles.
They know you’re a bit of a joker.

Thanks davie. I didn't know that.
That is very useful.
Guess I'll ring the ticket office then?

So what happened was ... :oops:

So I'm 70 next month, alright!?
I gets a little confoosed, alright!?

So what happened was ....

I was sent a ST for the covid limited games which I never attended. My 'covid' seat was allocated to a.n.other (or his brother).
I must have chucked my old ST and put the unused 'coovid' ST in my wallet.

When the new one arrived it was identical to the 'covid' one. I put them side by side and assumed (nearly 70 remember!!) that the seat number I didn't recognise was my new ST, ... it wasn't!!

Anyway, all sorted now. Covid ST binned, new ST with my normal seat walleted!

Thanks to the Ladies in the Ticket Office. :clap:

Just one point she stated: on the back of the new ST there is a white band at the top with your details with a green band under. The old ST has a green band on top with white under.

In case there are any older people of nearly 70 who are easily confoosed!! :oops:
That’s a very complicated story, Jethro.
Pleased to know that you’ll be sitting with your mate, Denzil.

No Denzil's gonna move to sit next to me in Block 9.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
plymade":2hk0wwn6 said:
Am a little concerned about season tickets. Not received yet but bought on the first day of sale. Yet I here others have received theirs. Should I be concerned?

Nope, the postal tickets normally go out nearer the start of the season. It's not July yet so wouldn't be at all concerned (I'm not)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Ottawa Green":1lfp4hp9 said:
@Only1Argyle
With 11 days remaining of the season-ticket early-bird sale phase, we've just passed the 5,000 mark.

Anyone know how many season tickets we sold last season?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Pogleswoody":1zag2qt8 said:
davie nine":1zag2qt8 said:
davie nine":1zag2qt8 said:
They are teasing you, Pogles.
They know you’re a bit of a joker.

Thanks davie. I didn't know that.
That is very useful.
Guess I'll ring the ticket office then?

So what happened was ... :oops:

So I'm 70 next month, alright!?
I gets a little confoosed, alright!?

So what happened was ....

I was sent a ST for the covid limited games which I never attended. My 'covid' seat was allocated to a.n.other (or his brother).
I must have chucked my old ST and put the unused 'coovid' ST in my wallet.

When the new one arrived it was identical to the 'covid' one. I put them side by side and assumed (nearly 70 remember!!) that the seat number I didn't recognise was my new ST, ... it wasn't!!

Anyway, all sorted now. Covid ST binned, new ST with my normal seat walleted!

Thanks to the Ladies in the Ticket Office. :clap:

Just one point she stated: on the back of the new ST there is a white band at the top with your details with a green band under. The old ST has a green band on top with white under.

In case there are any older people of nearly 70 who are easily confoosed!! :oops:
That’s a very complicated story, Jethro.
Pleased to know that you’ll be sitting with your mate, Denzil.

No Denzil's gonna move to sit next to me in Block 9.
I only said you’l be sitting next to Denzil; I wasn’t sure where, ‘cos that was too difficult to work out.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Does anyone pass their season ticket onto friends and family for matches that they can’t attend? Many clubs have for many years stated in their conditions that tickets are non transferable but supporters did so because it wasn’t policed in any way.

Technology seems to be innovating new ideas and closing those little loopholes. Tottenham want to include the cardholder’s photo on their season ticket and others are moving towards having season cards and match tickets sent to you iWallet or equivalent on your phone so to share your seat you’d have to let someone take your phone to the game.

Tottenham’s incentive though is to encourage absent fans to “sell” their match ticket on their ticket platform. Which of course the club sell at the full price but the holder gets credited at the season ticket rate.

Whatever happened to that trusted entry method giving the gateman a tanner to jump over?

May 16, 2016
Lundan Cabbie":2at6ls3p said:
Does anyone pass their season ticket onto friends and family for matches that they can’t attend? Many clubs have for many years stated in their conditions that tickets are non transferable but supporters did so because it wasn’t policed in any way.

Technology seems to be innovating new ideas and closing those little loopholes. Tottenham want to include the cardholder’s photo on their season ticket and others are moving towards having season cards and match tickets sent to you iWallet or equivalent on your phone so to share your seat you’d have to let someone take your phone to the game.

Tottenham’s incentive though is to encourage absent fans to “sell” their match ticket on their ticket platform. Which of course the club sell at the full price but the holder gets credited at the season ticket rate.

Whatever happened to that trusted entry method giving the gateman a tanner to jump over?

I have an childs ST that won't get used every game but I'd be expected to pay a surcharge should I take an under 10 relative, or obviously pay the difference should I want to use that seat for an adult. Other than the fact we recognise people that go regularly, I'm not sure how they would police it.

I know an Arsenal ST holder that previously bought theirs via a second hand sale (probably unofficial) system that's well known apparently. I guess when you're getting that many fans, it's not so well policed as long as they've got the expected income from sales.

Apr 1, 2017
Trying to buy season tickets for me son and I but can’t get his as he’s not assigned.
How do I Get him assigned ?

Feb 23, 2008
Hi all, I've gone to renew my season tickets today expecting to have a 20% discount but it's not on the system.

Is the discount only available to people who didn't take any sort of refund last season?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
chunkymonkey78":3p00ct4c said:
Hi all, I've gone to renew my season tickets today expecting to have a 20% discount but it's not on the system.

Is the discount only available to people who didn't take any sort of refund last season?
I believe so . A loyalty refund or whatever its called.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2021/may/21 ... n-tickets/

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
DON’T FORGET THAT TOMORROW, 7th JUNE IS THE LAST DAY THAT STH’s WHO RENEW WILL RECEIVE THE 20% DISCOUNT.

Mods - delete if I shouldn’t have used upper case.

May 14, 2016
Born green":13pptesv said:
Trying to buy season tickets for me son and I but can’t get his as he’s not assigned.

Does he have his own account and email address?
Call the ticket office tomorrow, they will sort it for you.

Apr 1, 2017
Sean":3rsd7mhr said:
Born green":3rsd7mhr said:

Does he have his own account and email address?
Call the ticket office tomorrow, they will sort it for you.

I've set up a new account for him in the end then added him to my network... All sorted and season tickets purchased..