Webcam 3 (relocated March 13) | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Webcam 3 (relocated March 13)

May 5, 2006
Good view of the rakers now from webcam 3. From this, am I right to think that the seats over the dressing room (phase 2) will be set higher than those on the Mayflower terrace? The final raker suggests seats fitred to it will be much lower than the changing room walls.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
bristolmac":3nprsgtv said:
Good view of the rakers now from webcam 3. From this, am I right to think that the seats over the dressing room (phase 2) will be set higher than those on the Mayflower terrace? The final raker suggests seats fitred to it will be much lower than the changing room walls.
I suspect that the laundry may need to disappear.

This view does seem to look like the corner rake will be steeper.

Edit: Looking again it does appear that the corner is planned to match the horseshoe, the new lower Mayflower is shallower.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Looks like vents being constructed and installed on dressing room roofs

B

batesy65

Possible last time cam 3 will be used for a while,chippies finished roof and doors on.on the plus side website says large lorries delivering soon so maybe roof and upper seats arriving.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
In the background you can just make out what looks to be the floor beams being fitted in the GT Building.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Roof insulation going on on the players facilities.

Ooo. Elf and Safety. Plaster applied to a cut finger. :cry:

B

batesy65

Another layer being unrolled on top which looks like being stuck down with spray adhesive

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
batesy65":557n2e3d said:
Another layer being unrolled on top which looks like being stuck down with spray adhesive

If it proves as attractive as flat roofs in Newquay, then something needs to go down to stop Janner seagulls nesting on it. We cannot have the opposition team members having their heads pecked during nesting periods!

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Webcam 3 moving today I think.

Guy up a ladder underneath it and then connection has gone. Hopefully a new spot to allow good viewing of the grandstand's new facilities starting to appear. Maybe on the Higher Home Park side?

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
cheshiregreen":2qkmkfcp said:
Webcam 3 moving today I think.

Guy up a ladder underneath it and then connection has gone. Hopefully a new spot to allow good viewing of the grandstand's new facilities starting to appear.

This was from Jon Back the other day:

"I’ve got a request in with the grounds & IT guys to move a couple of the cameras around - hopefully they’re on it!"