Webcam 3 (relocated March 13) | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Webcam 3 (relocated March 13)

Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Argyle Nutter":w9q00rny said:
I would like to se camera 3 put up on the GT's Tent facing the rear of the Mayflower or if that's not feasible logistically on the rear corner of the new club shop, giving views of the rear extension.

I had a quick look round the back of the stand today whilst walking the dog. No further steel has been installed (that I could see) since the latest set of GOS pics. There is more steel at the back of the stand waiting to be installed however, but no sign of the crane today. Outside the old ticket office is a lorry load of steel, which looks more lightweight than we've seen installed so far. Pure guesswork on my part but possibly material for the roof.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Webcam 2 is way to dark

Aug 4, 2018
Is John back on this forum? I wonder if someone could let him know that webcam 3 has been out of action for a few days.

Thank you.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Diamond Lil":31a5m4xv said:
Is John back on this forum? I wonder if someone could let him know that webcam 3 has been out of action for a few days.

Thank you.

I'm sure he knows, but webcam 3 is missed because it appears there has been work going on in that corner.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Interesting that there are quite short posts installed on the outside of the extension, I would have expected longer ones, and that they would be further out to match the old extension.

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
Argylegames":17okfd2q said:
Interesting that there are quite short posts installed on the outside of the extension, I would have expected longer ones, and that they would be further out to match the old extension.

I think this is to help with thinning out the old structure from the latest update on GOS?

I'm guessing this will help support the weight of the upper tier but also allow easier integration with the new extension.