What is Ryan Lowe's greatest attribute? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What is Ryan Lowe's greatest attribute?

May 16, 2016
I think it's loyalty.

Only a few short weeks ago pasoti had him leaving us and we were all worried which Championship or soon to be Championship Club he was going to join. There was even talk of compensation after he signed a new contract.

I love football.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Being resolute- that is one of his favourite buzz words but he has not used it for a couple of weeks

Maybe is determination to succeed is clouding his decision making

Jul 12, 2016
Guiri Green":332wvkxu said:
I think it's loyalty.

Only a few short weeks ago pasoti had him leaving us and we were all worried which Championship or soon to be Championship Club he was going to join. There was even talk of compensation after he signed a new contract.

I love football.
Loyalty? He knows that with his new contract he is almost bulletproof.

Aug 24, 2009
He constantly bigs it up, he stated recently that he once played Sunday league football, his biggest attribute is hopefully he will soon return to it.

Oct 5, 2013
He’s positive and a good salesman; but he needs to keep both those things going during matches.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
charlieboy":5mo4y3yb said:
He constantly bigs it up, he stated recently that he once played Sunday league football, his biggest attribute is hopefully he will soon return to it.
You really are a ‘knee jerk’ supporter. Your first 2 words when you joined in mid December were “Get rid...”. Then, throughout January and February, there was little criticism of the manager. From March onwards, you have been at him, full throttle. You say that you have supported Argyle from the days of Carter and Kirby so you have seen enough peaks and troughs of form.
We seem to be safe from relegation so let’s give him a chance to recruit well in the close season ( I think that he now knows what he needs) and hope that he justifies his lengthy contract in the 2021/2 season.

Jan 28, 2005
I've been an Argyle fan for more than 50 years. A regular complaint of managers is that they could not get players to come to a geographical outpost. Ryan Lowe has not said that - he has managed to get players to come and several of the loanees will become good players. Sadly, they are not ready for this level yet. But I am of the opinion that Ryan Lowe already knows that. He successfully secured promotion last season and I am hopeful for next season. I would love this to become an era like that of Tony Waiters. I still believe it could.

Feb 8, 2005
Let's hope his greatest asset is learning, learning from past mistakes, and learning pretty darn fast.

He is relatively new to the job. Although he has coaching badges, he has some areas that he will need to improve upon, and the people behind him should be doing more to enable him to become a more successful manager of our football team.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Looks good in civvies - seen on many 365a`s.

Feb 4, 2020
Ryan..in all his expensive latest fashion clobber..is the modern day 'Emperor with no clothes on'...apologies if I repeat myself...but even he knows he's been sussed out..