What is Ryan Lowe's greatest attribute? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What is Ryan Lowe's greatest attribute?

Oct 10, 2012
The ability to somehow brainwash our fan base into thinking heā€™s a good manager.

RKB

ā™£ļø PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
I'm hoping his greatest strength turns out to be that it takes him around 60 occasions of making the same mistake before he learns from it.

leeroy221

Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
May 10, 2015
oldage":1b8h9d96 said:
lyndhurst13":1b8h9d96 said:
Cobi Budge":1b8h9d96 said:
Unquestionably his ability to connect with his players, the supporters and build a feel good atmosphere throughout the club. A senior player at the club told me privately he's never been at a club/in a team with such a high enjoyment factor and a focus on togetherness. I said on another thread, even though we're playing poorly, I've never sensed any toxicity from the players or indeed from supporters. Having that feel good atmosphere is vital if you're going to make it through the rough patches.

Well, I'm really glad the players are having a fun time and "feel good", as long as they're happy that's all right then.

I actually think this is Lowe's greatest weakness. I can inagine him saying to the players that he is sorry he lambasted them to the press but he didn'treally mean it.

Flippin 'eck!!!
And take them up to the Hoe for an ice cream. Bless'em :facepalm:

But do they get to have a ride on the choo choo train??

Mar 23, 2008
I think he's a very positive personality and is the modern manager type who players will like to play for. It's easy in these spells to forget his good attributes and if he can learn from this season and not make the same mistakes twice, let's hope we can all kick on.

Jul 12, 2016
Deacster":21s590uy said:
I think he's a very positive personality and is the modern manager type who players will like to play for. It's easy in these spells to forget his good attributes and if he can learn from this season and not make the same mistakes twice, let's hope we can all kick on.
Very positive? Did you read his post match comments after the Charlton debacle?

C

Cult Of Personality

The ability to trick a fan base into thinking he is a good manager

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Cult Of Personality":5fi6pqxx said:
3 seasons as a manager and 2 promotions isn't to be sniffed at though. Although like I said yesterday it remains to be seen how good he is at League One level.

Mar 23, 2008
oldage":1n91c86k said:
Deacster":1n91c86k said:
Very positive? Did you read his post match comments after the Charlton debacle?
Generally speaking but a result like that of course calls for pragmatism.

Dec 3, 2005
Steve.PAFC2012":2uu2pe6c said:
Cult Of Personality":2uu2pe6c said:
3 seasons as a manager and 2 promotions isn't to be sniffed at though. Although like I said yesterday it remains to be seen how good he is at League One level.

I think we have SEEN how good he is in this League.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
djg145":3q9n4inj said:
Steve.PAFC2012":3q9n4inj said:
Cult Of Personality":3q9n4inj said:

I think we have SEEN how good he is in this League.
Its been very inconsistent. It was only 2 months ago after beating Lincoln we were looking up towards the play offs which is worth remembering, if Lowe sticks to his word and does sign more experienced players with a winning mentality then he does deserve another chance next season, although if the same mistakes get repeated then it'll be a big worry.

Forest of Dean Green

āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Not sure we can judge a bloke in his first season in a new league. He knows his system has been found out, that his players too. We will see if he learns and adapts. What is clear to me though is that whilst the balance of experience and youth hasnā€™t been right, a focus on youth wonā€™t change, but hopefully home grown academy products. Weā€™ve stayed up. Can we push on? T

cheshiregreen

āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Is the answer Neil Dewsnip?

Lowe brought him to Home Park and I, for one, have been impressed every time I have heard from him.

Think his previous connections have seen us attract players who would never have considered joining Argyle. Ennis being the prime example.