Worst mob ever at Home Park!! | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Worst mob ever at Home Park!!

bringonthemilkman":2hk79hhf said:
I remember a big - he must have been 6'8 to my 14yr old eyes - Chelsea fan wanting to take everyone on on the grass outside the YMCA - he got jumped from behind and received a good kicking.
Also, I remember being in the Demport, when at a pre-arranged signal the bloke standing next to me turning and lamping anyone near him....he never got me though, I was over the fence in no time. Simultaneously, 20-30 Chelsea blokes piled through the door at the back. From the pitch the weapon looked like a machete rather than an axe, but I'm willing to be corrected!

I think you will find as mentioned previously that it was in fact a machete and the person in question was allegedly a one arm babs Chelsea main man back then. In turn I used to see the same Chelsea tactics when watching them while working in London. The Everton and Stoke games were a bit scary for me with the Man City Cup game funny being in the afternoon the school was half empty! :wink:

Come on LG where is your link please! :)

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
loyal1970":uqmuk66n said:
Bezza":uqmuk66n said:
This 1994 Port Vale match intruiges me. Just how did someone like Port vale manage to invade the Lyndhurst and scatter the Argyle fans?

I could understand it if it was Millwall or Chelsea, but Port Vale? They arent exactly known for their aggression, even if they are from the same neck of the woods as the Stoke boys who are known to be "lively" :cry:
that was back in the day's when there were only a few stewards there and they did not stop them climbing over the fence from the barn park end,a few got in our end then they were pushed back on to the pitch and the old bill turned up not many port vale it was just one of those day's no police.i remember there was a bit of revenge outside port vales ground in the return fixture that season.
I think from memory it was one of the first all stewards match, with no police (or hardly any anyway) as a cost cutting measure from Dan Mc666.
There's more of a tale to tell but i've got a football match to go to so i'll finish another day :)