Zee Zan and her benefactor!! (Split from original) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Zee Zan and her benefactor!! (Split from original)

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Chuffed to bits for ya Zee.. I could never walk away from The Theatre of Greens 5 mins before kick off. Enjoy your day tomorrow too :)

Melbourne Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jul 12, 2005
What a great story, Zee Zan. We often talk of karma in terms of retribution, but this is also it's true meaning...you gave what you had freely to others and now someone gives freely to you.

I think that there is going to be plenty of great karma surrounding our club over the coming months.

Have a top day today everyone, wisht I could be there...roll on Xmas time.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Melbourne Green":p0vw5dce said:
What a great story, Zee Zan. We often talk of karma in terms of retribution, but this is also it's true meaning...you gave what you had freely to others and now someone gives freely to you.

I think that there is going to be plenty of great karma surrounding our club over the coming months.

Have a top day today everyone, wisht I could be there...roll on Xmas time.

Couldn't agree more, PAFC has burnt up a serious about of neg karma over recent months!

Here's to a new beginning :D :angel:

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
ZeeZan6":2aayn73d said:
I just wish I knew who it was so I could say thank you.

Well he/she read about you on here - so I expect they will read this thread and see your expressions of thanks.

Nice timing too! Have a good day tomorrow.

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Smithy":2ue4sa2o said:
So happy for you Zee its good to hear your so happy in
your posting after so much gloom.

See you soon for a hug I hope and bring Dad if you can Zee.

All the best and well done.

Smithy.

Absolutely. What a fantastic gesture and to one so deserving. Congratulations and Hippo Birdey, Zee, well done benefactor and welcome back Smithy. Hope you are much better now.

C

Cult Of Personality

Hopefully

You are the lucky charm and you being there will get us the much needed win

Had some very bad news today which means i will miss my first game for many many years tomorrow. Been feeling very upset & down but reading this has lightend my heart. Its good to know there are good and generous people out there during times of such difficulty. You deserve it Zeezan, i know you've followed argyle for a long time through seeing you there and doing your bit despite not watching the games is special.
Well done to whoever did this. That is why our club will never die, our support may be small for a catchment area of the size we have but we have some of the best people in the country here.
:clap:

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
You know Zee Zan, I don't know you and have never met you but you come across on here like such a star, as devoted to the Greens as anyone, like soooo many people on these boards who deserve a round of applause, and this news just warms the heart. You enjoy yourself, and hopefully you can bring us some luck :clap:

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
Happy Birthday, Zee. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you and many others from Pasoti yet, but I have seen you on here go above and beyond the call of duty to help people who really need it and I can't think of anyone more deserving of such a lovely gesture. Have a great time tomorrow and well done to the anonymous benefactor.