Zee Zan and her benefactor!! (Split from original) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Zee Zan and her benefactor!! (Split from original)

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Faith restored! Mr/Mrs Mysterious benefactor a wholehearted :thumbup: from me!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Zee.

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
Argyle_4_Life":38g5htvn said:
Happy Birthday, Zee. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you and many others from Pasoti yet, but I have seen you on here go above and beyond the call of duty to help people who really need it and I can't think of anyone more deserving of such a lovely gesture. Have a great time tomorrow and well done to the anonymous benefactor.

Exactly my thoughts too. Never met the girl but from what i read on here she deserves a big slice of birthday cake !!

Happy Birthday ZZ and a BIG up to the saint who donated this great present for the bird :greensmile: :thumbup:

Mar 27, 2008
Although i've never met you may i wish you a very happy birthday! Obviously great people are born on this day as it's also my birthday. :) All ireally want is 3 points, not too much to ask is it? Anyway, have a good one. :thumbup:

C

Celia Ellacott

Happy birthday Zee. Have a great one and hope the boys bring us three points!

Celia x

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
Happy birthday ely grap :)

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! Catch up with some of u in a couple hours! I'm feeling so positive for today's game. Really in a fantastic mood this morning! I have the best bf, Friends, family and football club. What more can a girl want? 3 points would be nice :-D x

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I echo the thoughts of everyone else on here. Happy birthday ZZ.

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
Pafcintheplace":3eqwueut said:
News has even made it's way to Exeweb, parental guidance advised.
Oh how amused I'll be when they are relegated. Tw@s
Haha the exeweb thread made me giggle! How can anyone take their insults seriously? Altho they did compliment me :p Thankyou very much Greeks,and no I don't have a penis! :)

Apr 21, 2005
Plympton
Pafcintheplace":135ipvtv said:
News has even made it's way to Exeweb, parental guidance advised.
Oh how amused I'll be when they are relegated. Tw@s

If parental guidance or birth control had ever been exercised in Exeter most of their posters wouldn't be around to spout their rubbish!