Zee Zan and her benefactor!! (Split from original) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Zee Zan and her benefactor!! (Split from original)

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Zee's benefactors appear to be mysteriously multiplying! Today I could have sworn that she said people had been handing Brighton merchandise to her! She was properly kitted out!

Oh & Zee, I forgot to say Happy Birthday in person! Not used to being called Pasty in the 'real' world so excuse my ignorance! :whistle:

p.s. Lee will do in future!

p.p.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I did'nt know it was ZZ that I gave my Brighton hat too,but she was really enjoying herself and heard it was her birthday when Iwas in the Marquee...Argyle...she is your future...passion...well done ZZ6

Sep 4, 2011
guzzlova":104q9xdx said:
I did'nt know it was ZZ that I gave my Brighton hat too,but she was really enjoying herself and heard it was her birthday when Iwas in the Marquee...Argyle...she is your future...passion...well done ZZ6

I was the one that gave her the Scarf, and the gent who gave her the hat was to the side of me. She was wearing a 21st Birthday Badge, and i thought it would be a nice touch to see some blue and white on her to make the day even more memorable.

She is a lucky girl to get the ST and as mentioned PA are her future, and from what I could see she was well and truly hooked!!!

A

Anonymous

ZeeZan6":2q0ka2go said:
Pafcintheplace":2q0ka2go said:
News has even made it's way to Exeweb, parental guidance advised.
Oh how amused I'll be when they are relegated. Tw@s
Haha the exeweb thread made me giggle! How can anyone take their insults seriously? Altho they did compliment me :p Thankyou very much Greeks,and no I don't have a penis! :)

Neither have 78% of them Zee, don't worry about it.

Hope you had a good day.

May 23, 2011
They really are utter pillocks aren't they.

Hope you had a really good birthday and enjoy the rest of the season.

:D

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Zee, from the sound of things you really had a great 21st. Can it be your 21st on the 8th as well? We could do with the Karma. Nice to meet mummy Zee. Despite the short hair there is a lot of resemblance!! Good to see you both enjoyed yourselves. Stew.

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
Thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes, I had the best birthday day, we won a game! I knew we were going to win 2-0 aswell! Shoulda put a bet on!
What an amazing day it was, with fantastic Brighton fans, and people from all over the country there! Was so chuffed with everything!
Unfortunately the evening shinanigans didn't turn out so well, but that's another story for another time...
I will be forever grateful to the person who bought me this amazing gift.. I will always feel undeserving of it though.. I just see myself as a normal skint fan, there must be many like me..
I am in Dublin at the moment with 2 of my closest friends. So havent been on the internet much, definately feeling pasoti withdrawal symptoms.. not long till i'm back in Plymouth.. how the foook did PR get away with it?!?! anyways, will catch up on that thread tomorrow.
Love to all Pasoti-ites! xxx