Jordan Houghton on loan from Chelsea? Confirmed | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jordan Houghton on loan from Chelsea? Confirmed

Oct 14, 2015
Wow...he must have some good contacts if this happens.....fingers crossed ...we all need a bit of a boost at the moment...think he might bring Costa with him....

P

PAFC Galactico

That Gillingham team we played in the cup were full of good footballers and apparently he played? Exciting stuff.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
If Gillingham played him 15 times in mid-field he must be considered good as they are a quality team. I recall them playing Argyle at Home Park way back in August and the 1-2 scoreline flattered us. Their midfield at that time impressed me, with that guy Dack [?] in particular. I hope this comes to fruition.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Green Rhino":2phbanw1 said:
As he is an MF player, this would almost certainly mean that Hiram B isn't coming back. But he could still be just what we need to bolster us - if true...

Boateng isn't coming back, I hear, because of the injury to James McArthur at Palace.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Reading WIKI it quotes that young Houghton went back to Chelsea after some 4 months from July 2015 because he 'failed to impress' manager Justin Edinburgh. This all seems odd given that he played him 15 times during his initial loan period?

Sep 8, 2013
Very encouraging if it is confirmed, as seems likely. Particularly so as we will lose Oscar after April 9, so a boost to midfield seems just the news we want. Let's hope he makes the impact we hope for.