Jordan Houghton on loan from Chelsea? Confirmed | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jordan Houghton on loan from Chelsea? Confirmed

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Gary_Wills":rw6ojc4t said:
It's an entertainment business innit, and transfer gossip is part of that, hopefully the manager isn't so oblivious of the basics of the "profession" to get too worked up about it. Next stop Wycombe and 'winning football' if he is!

When Herald news ever scuppered any deal I fail to recall. Just like fans running onto the pitch has never cost Argyle signing a striker.

He isn't, I seem to recall an article about him and one of his opposite numbers up in Scotland fabricating a whole falling out because they managed rival teams to add to the entertainment value.

He knows what he is doing, transfer gossip is all well and good but if keeping leaks to a minimum stops other clubs poaching our transfer targets then I'm all for it. Put it this way, how far was Andy Kellett down the moatorway before he turned around to go to Manchester :greensmile:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Paven":d76jxm33 said:
http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/uuu-2998722.aspx

He managed to actually tackle Graham Carey - so he must be good.

Sounds like a good find to me, experience at a higher level and another potential Premier League star in the making ala Boateng.

Good move on paper :scarf:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Welcome aboard the good ship Mayflower. :thumbs:

Mar 8, 2016
Looks like a promising signing. I wonder if Derek Adams will put him straight into the starting 11 on Saturday?

Dec 4, 2012
Welcome to Home Park young man. Wishing you the best in helping our push for promotion. Hats off to Mr Adams, this signing looks a bit of a coup.