Jordan Houghton on loan from Chelsea? Confirmed | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jordan Houghton on loan from Chelsea? Confirmed

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Do you know, I really wish the Herald would stop "outting" Argyle and their transfer moves. It jeopardises the whole deal. Derek has said in the past he wants to keep his transfer targets a secret until they're finalised. If I was the manager, I'd be really hacked off with the Herald tbh.

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
The 'Erald wasn't the first with this - they've just nicked it from the Team Talk story which has also been copied by the Daily Star (unless Chris Errington has also heard about it from another source).

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Jun 4, 2015
Ford
This would be a cracking signing if it comes off - a real coup at just the right time. Do Chelsea have any strikers available too? :whistle:

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
It's an entertainment business innit, and transfer gossip is part of that, hopefully the manager isn't so oblivious of the basics of the "profession" to get too worked up about it. Next stop Wycombe and 'winning football' if he is!

When Herald news ever scuppered any deal I fail to recall. Just like fans running onto the pitch has never cost Argyle signing a striker.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
From a Gills fan.

"Started well, then had a couple bad games and couldn't get in the side. More defensive minded, good passer of the ball. Imagine he would do well in League Two".

C

Cobi Budge.

Quintrell_Green":zo0amjb2 said:
If Gillingham played him 15 times in mid-field he must be considered good as they are a quality team. I recall them playing Argyle at Home Park way back in August and the 1-2 scoreline flattered us. Their midfield at that time impressed me, with that guy Dack [?] in particular. I hope this comes to fruition.

While I'm not denying that Gillingham were impressive, especially their midfield as you say, I thought that up until the last 10 minutes, we were much the better side.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Plymouth Argyle FC
✔ ‎‎@Only1Argyle #incoming