Argyle Ifollow | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle Ifollow

Dec 25, 2005
Mutley
Whats the quality like? I'm tempted to subscribe! I wanted to try a one match subscription, but they're not offering that yet.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Just got in a bit late and logged on. The video quality isn't a patch on last week, watchable (just)

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Trev501":1iw9f2dk said:
Just got in a bit late and logged on. The video quality isn't a patch on last week, watchable (just)
My apologies to iFollow, the video had reverted to Auto rather than HD.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Laptop to TV via hdmi

Chrome, two tabs, one with commentary other with picture maximised

Will try Edge in second half to see if smoother video

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Finally logged into ifollow once I received my discount for money owed for Argyle player, the picture was good it froze twice in 1st half and once in 2nd but just refreshed and then good, then set up 2nd screen with audio feed, audio was about 5-10 secs behind video in first half and about 15-20 in 2nd.

But yes it was worth the extra expense from last year.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I was on Edge, will try Chrome and Firefox next game

Oct 18, 2006
I have to say, ifollow is growing on me a little. I got my refund off them in the end and I have re-subbed for this season and apart from the App cutting out occasionally on my phone I am happy with the service on offer.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Ottawa Green":1pjor0d8 said:
Finally logged into ifollow once I received my discount for money owed for Argyle player, the picture was good it froze twice in 1st half and once in 2nd but just refreshed and then good, then set up 2nd screen with audio feed, audio was about 5-10 secs behind video in first half and about 15-20 in 2nd.

But yes it was worth the extra expense from last year.

Not perfect but: Keep the audio on and pause the picture at an obvious point in the action. Restart the picture when audio has caught up with that event. Need to do that a couple of times per game but not bad. Really they should do it for us!

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Tried the live iFollow stream for the first time yesterday and it wasn't that great!

First half, the picture kept freezing, often at the most vital moments (rather reminiscent of the early days of the Argyle World commentary!). Second half, picture was better but the (sound effects) audio had a break every second or so making it unlistenable. However, once the game and stream ended and the music came on it was perfect!

I was just wondering if these problems were at my end for some reason or if they were on the general stream. I tried three different browsers and my link is 30Mbps plus so I should be OK but perhaps there's something more I can do to make it more reliable.

Did anyone else have these problems?