Argyle Ifollow | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle Ifollow

katkin":17u74zqr said:
we are on holiday next month in mexico - the tues night game esp wil be in siesta time so was thinking of paying for this. any idea what sort of speed internet you need for this

I watched it on a 4mb connection on Saturday, and the only problems were not connected with bandwidth. It streamed perfectly and in tandem with the comms.

The issues were the occasional black screen, but it felt that was as if a cable kept dropping out of the camera and being plugged back in....... :greensmile:

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Bermudian Green":34vx63a7 said:
katkin":34vx63a7 said:
we are on holiday next month in mexico - the tues night game esp wil be in siesta time so was thinking of paying for this. any idea what sort of speed internet you need for this

I watched it on a 4mb connection on Saturday, and the only problems were not connected with bandwidth. It streamed perfectly and in tandem with the comms.

The issues were the occasional black screen, but it felt that was as if a cable kept dropping out of the camera and being plugged back in....... :greensmile:
Yes, you should be able to get a very watchable picture with a reliable 2Mb stream. If anyone suffers from a jerkypicture it may be worth checking what stream setting you have. On the iFollow screen go to settings where the various options from 240p up to 720HD will be displayed. Choosing a lower rate may well reduce or eliminate the stutter at the expense of picture quality.

Aug 9, 2014
Rob_GT4":2y3ehmjg said:
For those of you that live in England but occasionally find yourselves in Switzerland or Germany etc do you manage to watch the games live with your UK ifollow subscription or have you had to pay for the £110 overseas option aswell?

I was on holiday in Canada the last fortnight and only pay the UK subscription (its just transferred my details over at the moment from the previous app though) and I managed to watch a live game without paying any extra. Much to my wife's delight

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Just received this from ifollow

The EFL’s iFollow service experienced a short outage shortly after the commencement of Saturday afternoon’s 3pm games.

This affected commentary on Club services across the network and was as a result of a hardware issue.

The iFollow technical team were alerted immediately, identified the specific nature of the problem and resolved it within six minutes.

The EFL apologises for the inconvenience this has caused subscribers and is working with its engineering team to ensure that processes are in place to avoid a repeat occurrence.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
They've missed the bit off their statement that as an act of goodwill, they will refund all subscribers a months' subscription.

B

Bonehead

Be Warned

The service isn't the same as player , costs are the same but you cannot get access to other teams videos, I contacted ifollow wrt this issue and they confirmed this.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
I use to be signed up to iplayer as this ended now and if so do i need to cancel subscription or does it end automatically?

May 16, 2016
Working ok in UK, tried being in Spain for a while but it wouldn't work, bit of a downer if you've got a holiday planned.

Apr 6, 2009
Mine is now working via the app but black screen on laptop. Do you need a certain flash player or sometjong

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Very good picture today, just what was showing was crap.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Works on chrome and Mozilla browsers but not IE Edge very laggy on my laptop but perfect on samsung galaxy phone so think I'm going to buy a tablet but only if argyle can pick up a bit after today again we look rusty at back Adams got tactics wrong again and we were chasing the game think cliftci now knows why we needed him we don't supply our forwards and I think he's getting frustrated already for me songo made a big difference along with blissett but I worry about sonny looks all over the place still

Apr 6, 2009
I was very impressed with the picture watching on my Samsung phone and ipad. Just wish could get it on tv so we could both easily watch. May try getting a HDMI connector or something and see if that works