Barnet away tickets | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Barnet away tickets

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
HertsPilgrim, follow the link on the Barnet FC website to tickets then to Online Box Office and you can purchase your tickets from there.

Oct 12, 2015
Guess I was just being a bit over cautious, given that I have never come across a home side selling away tickets, and quite so far in advance, at that :)...just wanted to double check it was legit.

Thanks

JimC

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Sep 16, 2003
Málaga
Seems very strange that a home side are allowed to sell the away tickets. What about away teams membership priority and banned supporters? Are we supposed to wait for some announcement from Argyle about tickets, or do we just go ahead and buy direct from Barnet? Are Argyle even aware that they are on sale yet?

Oct 12, 2015
JimC":3052b8iv said:
Seems very strange that a home side are allowed to sell the away tickets. What about away teams membership priority and banned supporters? Are we supposed to wait for some announcement from Argyle about tickets, or do we just go ahead and buy direct from Barnet? Are Argyle even aware that they are on sale yet?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who seems a little bemused by this situation !

B

bigdavegr84

HertsPilgrim":27rra125 said:
What is this site ?
Never stumbled across a site selling tickets so far in advance....

take it you dont use the Argyle online box office then? All remaining home games on sale.

As for the Barnet selling Argyle tickets - Barnet fans are buying tickets for Saturdays trip to Stevenage from the Stevenage website.

Oct 12, 2015
bigdavegr84":3j61t3e0 said:
HertsPilgrim":3j61t3e0 said:
What is this site ?
Never stumbled across a site selling tickets so far in advance....

take it you dont use the Argyle online box office then? All remaining home games on sale.

As for the Barnet selling Argyle tickets - Barnet fans are buying tickets for Saturdays trip to Stevenage from the Stevenage website.

Mmm...news to me...perhaps you can enlighten.
Clicking on 'tickets' on the fixture page simply takes you to a page where current on sale tickets are available, not the whole season. As I say, If you can enlighten, I'm all ears :)

Oct 6, 2005
Winchester
I got thrown off the sleeper train once at Swindon for having the misfortune to be asleep in the seats next to some noisy Palace fans. When on Swindon platform the palace fans all pointed out to the police that myself and another passenger who had been woken and removed where nothing to do with them. Had to wait for the next train which was 4 hours later.

Jul 12, 2004
For those who had not realised it. Barnet tickets can be bought on line. A bit expensive unless you are over 64.

Aug 10, 2006
JimC":2agvza4y said:
not the norm granted but it is there club and if it is a legit site why not buy them from there why wait for argyle to tell you anything.

Jul 12, 2004
loyal1970":7cdvd4mt said:
JimC":7cdvd4mt said:
not the norm granted but it is there club and if it is a legit site why not buy them from there why wait for argyle to tell you anything.

I bought a ticket from Argyle's website this morning. I have been allocated K125