Barnet away tickets | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Barnet away tickets

Oct 1, 2006
Surrey
foreigner":1fwo2qts said:
th":1fwo2qts said:
barnet are doing 3 tickets for £33 but only for home fans

Isn't that a little bit naughty/ illegal?

To qualify you need to buy tickets for 3 different games (so like a mini-season ticket) - so not really an equivalent offer away fans can take up

May 6, 2015
Just got 2 tickets from the Barnet site. They are E tickets so no postal charges. Did not have to wait for Argyle's site.

Sep 13, 2003
neilbet79":1boffyic said:
Clarke_B":1boffyic said:
When are the Barnet tickets on general sale?

They already are. You have to go to the Barnet website for these tickets.

So Argyle are selling them to members only but not on general sale? That's a bit daft.

Aug 17, 2011
London
Clarke_B":3qv3hqgu said:
neilbet79":3qv3hqgu said:
Clarke_B":3qv3hqgu said:
When are the Barnet tickets on general sale?

They already are. You have to go to the Barnet website for these tickets.

So Argyle are selling them to members only but not on general sale? That's a bit daft.

I'm not sure, I'm not a member but I bought tickets Tuesday in the away end. The Barnet guy said the 2 clubs had agreed to do the ticketing this way.

T

Tim Chown

Seemed to be fine getting standing tickets just now from PAFC eticketing site.

PutneyPete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ PASALB Member
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
Jun 23, 2005
London (Putney)
(I'm)Stranded":3cryss4h said:
Anyone know what the parking's like at this new ground? I'll have to dash after work to get there in time, so any gen would be handy.

Look at the footballgroundguide.com
http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leag ... arnet.html

for all info.

There is a large car park at the stadium, with 350 spaces, costing £5 per car. However with only one exit available then expect some delays after the game on leaving the car park. Otherwise street parking, although no parking is available on Camrose Avenue itself. There are also 150 car parking spaces at Canons Park Tube Station ....

Post Code for SAT NAV: HA8 6AG

An alternative may be to park at Stanmore, where there are more pubs to be found including a Wetherspoons outlet called 'The Man in the Moon' on Buckingham Parade. You can then get the tube from Stanmore to go one stop to Canons Park.

May 8, 2011
On the Argyle website there is a tweet saying tickets are almost sold out but are hoping for more.