Barnet away tickets | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Barnet away tickets

Sep 13, 2003
liamkite1":15i20x0w said:
Any Pubs near the ground?

It's very residential around Canons Park no pubs as such but there is an Irish bar (no real ale served) by Canons Park lt stn.

B

BeesKnees

Clarke_B":23cesgi3 said:
liamkite1":23cesgi3 said:

It's very residential around Canons Park no pubs as such but there is an Irish bar (no real ale served) by Canons Park lt stn.

Moranos is the bar by Canons Park, otherwise there are Wetherspoons at Kingsbury or Stanmore which are a tube stop away.

Also a couple of pubs if you are coming on the Northern line to Edgware, Change of Hart and Wishing Well are 10-15 min walk to ground. Avoid Masons Arms.

Mar 3, 2012
BeesKnees":7wsjpbit said:
Clarke_B":7wsjpbit said:
liamkite1":7wsjpbit said:

Moranos is the bar by Canons Park, otherwise there are Wetherspoons at Kingsbury or Stanmore which are a tube stop away.

Also a couple of pubs if you are coming on the Northern line to Edgware, Change of Hart and Wishing Well are 10-15 min walk to ground. Avoid Masons Arms.

Great!! I'm coming on the supporters coach, so hopefully have enough time to find a bar somewhere! :thumbs:

Sep 13, 2003
BeesKnees":1bf3zhh7 said:
Clarke_B":1bf3zhh7 said:
liamkite1":1bf3zhh7 said:

Haha I have had the misfortune to once go to the Masons Arms. I think similar clientele frequent The Gallery in Hendon (used to live in NW4). Absolute s***hole!