Barnet away tickets | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Barnet away tickets

J

James_Dennis

(I'm)Stranded":38bbz9nu said:
Anyone know what the parking's like at this new ground? I'll have to dash after work to get there in time, so any gen would be handy.

Just added to that, should I expect the traffic to be particularly horrendous travelling in from the A1(M)/Potters Bar? Travelling in from Cambridge and just trying to make my mind up whether I should park up at Welwyn and train it down or drive right into Barnet.

Sep 13, 2003
Anyone know if you can access the bar in the main stand if you have a north stand terrace ticket?

B

bigdavegr84

Clarke_B":37ydsckp said:
Anyone know if you can access the bar in the main stand if you have a north stand terrace ticket?

yes you can. They do very nice meals in there too.

B

BeesKnees

Hi All, Barnet fan in peace.
Just though I'd answer a few questions and see if I can help.

Parking. It's £5 in the ground and parking in local residential streets is a pain. Anyone wanting a free place to park within 10 min walk just put HA7 1JR in the sat nav\phone, there is a slip road on Honeypot lane that has loads of parking and easy get away .

I find the easiest access is by coming into London by the M1 (About 10-15 min from M25)

The main bar is not available to away fans but you can go in if you dont show colours and you don't need to print tickets you buy online if you can show the barcode to the scanner from your smartphone. There is an away bar beyond the turnstyles for away fans in the West stand.

Anyway safe journey.

J

James_Dennis

BeesKnees":xmbco2hw said:

Parking. It's £5 in the ground and parking in local residential streets is a pain. Anyone wanting a free place to park within 10 min walk just put HA7 1JR in the sat nav\phone, there is a slip road on Honeypot lane that has loads of parking and easy get away .

I find the easiest access is by coming into London by the M1 (About 10-15 min from M25)

The main bar is not available to away fans but you can go in if you dont show colours and you don't need to print tickets you buy online if you can show the barcode to the scanner from your smartphone. There is an away bar beyond the turnstyles for away fans in the West stand.

Anyway safe journey.

Thanks BeesKnees, you're a star! Hope your team are equally as obliging next Tuesday.... :scarf:

Sep 13, 2003
BeesKnees":hbc9fmf2 said:

Anyway safe journey.

Cheers Bees Knees, so basically if you are wearing colours there is nowhere to drink at the ground if you have a terrace ticket? Seems a tad silly.

B

BeesKnees

Not really, the available bars for away support can't hold any more, if there is less than 1000 they may give you access to the Jubilee bar in the West Stand. You'll see when you come that the Hive is still being built, the terrace will be replaced by a stand the same as the West stand at the end of the season.
There is a bar next to Canons Park tube called Moranos and also at kingsbury tube

Jul 19, 2014
BeesKnees":bud3uqac said:

Anyway safe journey.
Thanks for this info BeesKnees, wish Argyle would bring this kind of system in.

Barnet haven't charged us any booking or postage fees, and the option is there to not have to even print the ticket out too! Lots of people have smartphones these days, how easy would it be to scan your phone on the way into HP and do away with the paper tickets? Did Argyle say they were going to look at alternative options to TicketMaster next year? Anyone know if we pay a lot to TM to handle purchases?

Maybe this would save on admin costs, would hopefully save all of us the booking fees and would also be Greener for the environment!

B

BeesKnees

The clubs owner started a company to provide ticketing software for the club and has sold it to other clubs, including Cambridge, Morecambe and Stevenage. It's used for everything at the Hive.
http://www.venuetoolbox.com/

B

BeesKnees

saffronwalden green":3sxcwyil said:
Apologies if this question has already been asked, and answered. Is the away at Barnet covered? Thanks.

Yesss'ish
There is no side on the seated stand so if you are near the front or close to the edge then it depends on which way the wind is blowing as to whether you get wet.
The terrace has a roof but it's fairly shallow, you will be under cover towards the back.