Big Green Lottery Winners | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Big Green Lottery Winners

Apr 6, 2009
davie nine":9gpaf8cd said:
You did mention a dodgy WiFi, so perhaps that's why it didn't get through.

You're right but the lady who was e,tremely helpful mentioned there had been some problems so just to let others know

I only seem to get a month taken out and then nothing, 3rd time this happened and only signed up around 6 months ago.

Will chase them up to take my money again tomorrow, but have to say that it seems poorly organised, or at least that has been my personal experience thus far :(

Apr 27, 2009
Leeder":m02obw7f said:
I only seem to get a month taken out and then nothing, 3rd time this happened and only signed up around 6 months ago.

Will chase them up to take my money again tomorrow, but have to say that it seems poorly organised, or at least that has been my personal experience thus far :(

Leeder, i have the exact same issue. I've been a member for a fair few years now and every 4 to 5 months the payments stop and i have to email them to get it sorted. When Carl was running it this got sorted fairly easily but since he left its got a lot worse, the lady running it now won't even reply. It's like they don't actually want your money !

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Cheque arrived last night.

Now I have to send it all the way back to Cornwall to pay it in to my account.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Can you not deposit it into your bank in NZ and then do a online bank transfer?

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Have you seen the exchange rates lately Michael?

:lol:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
That does seem the straightforward way to deal with the 'problem'. The winner could still be notified by post or email in whatever part of the world he/she lives.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Bermudian Green":2w7eqmln said:
Andy_S":2w7eqmln said:
Cheque arrived last night.

Now I have to send it all the way back to Cornwall to pay it in to my account.

What a nice problem to have :greensmile:

I was wondering if this would be the case. It must be easier (and cheaper) for the BGL just to pay it straight into a nominated account.

In hand Jerry.

I'll try and dig out the emails I sent to the club re the BGL, to see who I went through. It went through easy peasy. I pay annually out of my uk account.