Big Green Lottery Winners | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Big Green Lottery Winners

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I am reliably informed that the September £500 winner of the BIG GREEN LOTTERY will be announced at Senior Greens on Thursday.

You've got to be in it to win it!!!

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
I just had to "renew" my membership. I wondered why the cheques had dried up. it appears that they forgot to take more money from my account as arranged! So I have a new set of numbers and another pen! :greensmile:
If the old numbers win...... :furious:

Apr 27, 2009
Pettgreen":26hh211d said:
I just had to "renew" my membership. I wondered why the cheques had dried up. it appears that they forgot to take more money from my account as arranged! So I have a new set of numbers and another pen! :greensmile:
If the old numbers win...... :furious:

Seems to be an ongoing issue for a few of us :(

Apr 6, 2009
Bermudian Green":dqwyw6am said:
davie nine":dqwyw6am said:

That's true, but I don't know if I'm in it. Sent my details off via email over a week ago and have heard nothing since.

I had this. So I rang and they said theyd had some problems and it didnt appear to have gone through. I sent the details she requested by email and my pack arrived on saturday. I dont know what happens regarding the travel.club etc that it says though

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Good on him a great supporter of the PASOTI auctions as well.

Apr 27, 2009
Quick Update -

Ellen from the lottery has emailed this morning, those of us whose payments keep getting stopped are being asked to set up a standing order, the form was included. Hopefully all will work better now !

Now just need to win .............................

Apr 6, 2009
If you pay monthly anyone know what date they take payment. I set up via email as my initial web application didn't go through. I've got the card, pen etc but no money taken just yet

Apr 27, 2009
katkin":2bngl51m said:
If you pay monthly anyone know what date they take payment. I set up via email as my initial web application didn't go through. I've got the card, pen etc but no money taken just yet

Mine used to leave about the 9th - 11th

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Good to see that it is working, BG.

I understand that the new Academy social media sites will shortly be announced on pafc.co.uk and it's Facebook and Twitter accounts.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
More members can be expected to join, as the club's Twitter and Facebook accounts have referred users to the Academy accounts as below.

Come on folks, 'let's be 'avin' ya', apparently, Pompey have a lot more members in their lottery than we have.