Bob Marley mug. | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bob Marley mug.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
pearces greens":1b1fctxu said:
Yes OUR "moment", pity the moment didn't work in the second leg. can we please put it in the history books and move on.

That decision is neither yours nor any other individual's decision to make, whether this song remains in the history books or becomes a regular feature will come down to the collective will of the Green Army. Although I'd say reliving that moment on here however isn't harming anybody.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
stewthenoo":1cd6ceir said:
So, back to the OP and the mug - any more to be made? I'd have one.

Stew, just to let you know, we have had someone warning us that we couldn't reproduce the mug.

Apparently the people that sent me an E mail claim that a few people from 'another website' had complained about me using Bob Marley's image. :facepalm:

Funnily enough, I had received abuse on FB (Free Chat), we've also received an E mail from one of them, and yet another has made the comment on Exeweb.

So, despite the good intentions of the profits being for The Academy, it seems that these 'Argyle fans' can't see past their own spite. Good eh?

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
IJN":2fbrg9i4 said:
stewthenoo":2fbrg9i4 said:
So, back to the OP and the mug - any more to be made? I'd have one.

Stew, just to let you know, we have had someone warning us that we couldn't reproduce the mug.

Apparently the people that sent me an E mail claim that a few people from 'another website' had complained about me using Bob Marley's image. :facepalm:

Funnily enough, I had received abuse on FB (Free Chat), we've also received an E mail from one of them, and yet another has made the comment on Exeweb.

So, despite the good intentions of the profits being for The Academy, it seems that these 'Argyle fans' can't see past their own spite. Good eh?
What a miserable bunch of winkers but why does this not surprise me. Jealousy is a terrible affliction. :furious:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Funny thing is Mike, I thought it was a bit dodgy if I'm honest, that, along with the price, is why I didn't proceed.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
IJN":1pxfact6 said:
No Stew, not at the price I can get them at.

I'll give this one to Alan though, just to make up for the game he didn't want to attend. :scarf:

I wouldn't get overly worked up about the above, whatever the circumstances, there were no plans to make any more anyway.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Eh??????????????

I think my post just before explained that.