#Bottlers | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

#Bottlers

May 1, 2011
Metal_Green_Mickey":39jr83xw said:
Bristol Rich":39jr83xw said:
up_the_line":39jr83xw said:
hoovermelon":39jr83xw said:
What do you expect people to say

Hooray we've just lost at home to Dagenham and Redbridge and Blown our chances

Hooray, once again we've just conceded twice in the last 10 minutes and blown our chances

Everyone will go in to the playoffs hoping for the best. Of course they will. Its just some are more pragmatic and realistic about our chances than others

I expect people to point out that whilst we have made mistakes that we there is good things that have happened this season.

Its hardly a "balanced" view is it when you come out with. Its all one way.........

All you do is highlight everything that went wrong. What about some of the things that went well.

If we don't go up (which we won't) it will have been a poo season. A poo season in which Exeter did the double over us. In which we we were top then ballsed it up. A season in which we'll have to watch that bell end with a bell and lots of other Portsmouth fans being jubilant when they book their Wembley trip.
What exactly have the 'good bits' been, if you don't mind my asking?

A shi* season, lol....seriously ... a shi* season is what Notts County have had this season. Especially, with the budget at their disposal.

By even saying this, you just prove my point. You not even "balanced" in your viewpoint about Argyle.

So you don't think the impressive away form over the course of the season is something to be happy about?

That in Carey we watched one of the best midfielders in league two?

That for the first time in seasons we were able to come back from behind and not only draw games, but win them!

That with a budget that is around the 10th best in the league as DA said himself, we managed to punch above our weight and be in the top 6 all season

That the quality of football has been much better to watch, both home and away compared to that of Sheridan for the past couple of years.

Enough points?

Your point about budgets is subjective as you don't know the facts. Adams is bound to say he was restrained as he knows he is under pressure for such a decline.

I don't know but that is why I am quoting DA.

So in the Q&A you think he lied to the people there eh?

Grasping at straws aren't ya!

Are you totally naive? How does he know the budget of every other club? Secondly do you nor think there is a chance he might bring bull sh1tting a bit to cover his arse? Or is Derek a God who we mortals can never question?

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Bristol Rich":14lxu75v said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":14lxu75v said:
Bristol Rich":14lxu75v said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":14lxu75v said:
You think I am claiming I'm a better fan.

Its the angle you guys keep harping on.

I don't think that at all. I understand your frustration and anger. I have felt this across the season.

Its just the defeatism in the posts. Again and Again AND Again.

I actually agree with people regarding the short comings. It is annoying.

Yet you cant tell me there is nothing at all to be positive about regarding this season. There have been really good periods this season and just as much people want to point out shortcomings, and rightly so, I feel we also have to look at things that have been done well this season.

So excuse me for being an awesome supporter, which I am not. Yet for finding some rays of positivity in a season some of you are making out like its been one of the worse ever.

That's what annoys me.

Not that you show signs of disappointment or pessimism or a lack of belief but that you don't ever have anything good to say about Argyle. Nothing. Nadder. Zippppppp

Wind your neck in, you're not the Almighty on Pasoti. A lot of supporters may get annoyed by your dull posts!

Thanks for a constructive argument there Rich.

If anyone harps on it's you with your constant essays.

Exactly.... even Errington sounded p*ssed off this afternoon and he's not even an argyle fan..

Nov 4, 2012
up_the_line":331oq3jg said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":331oq3jg said:
up_the_line":331oq3jg said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":331oq3jg said:
hoovermelon":331oq3jg said:
What do you expect people to say

Hooray we've just lost at home to Dagenham and Redbridge and Blown our chances

Hooray, once again we've just conceded twice in the last 10 minutes and blown our chances

Everyone will go in to the playoffs hoping for the best. Of course they will. Its just some are more pragmatic and realistic about our chances than others

I expect people to point out that whilst we have made mistakes that we there is good things that have happened this season.

Its hardly a "balanced" view is it when you come out with. Its all one way.........

All you do is highlight everything that went wrong. What about some of the things that went well.

If we don't go up (which we won't) it will have been a poo season. A poo season in which Exeter did the double over us. In which we we were top then ballsed it up. A season in which we'll have to watch that bell end with a bell and lots of other Portsmouth fans being jubilant when they book their Wembley trip.
What exactly have the 'good bits' been, if you don't mind my asking?

A shi* season, lol....seriously ... a shi* season is what Notts County have had this season. Especially, with the budget at their disposal.

By even saying this, you just prove my point. You not even "balanced" in your viewpoint about Argyle.

Well, for me, any season where we end up remaining in the lowest rung of Englands professional football pyramid is a poo season. But hey, maybe I should take a leaf out of yours and convince myself it's been a-mazing

There is a middle ground between sh*t and amazing. If we win the play offs it will have been a success. If we don't it will have been a dissapointment but not a sh*t season. Teams that have had a sh*t season? Notts County and Luton are good examples.

May 1, 2011
Metal_Green_Mickey":nepikdgp said:
Bristol Rich":nepikdgp said:
Bristol Rich":nepikdgp said:

I don't think that at all. I understand your frustration and anger. I have felt this across the season.

Yet you cant tell me there is nothing at all to be positive about regarding this season. There have been really good periods this season and just as much people want to point out shortcomings, and rightly so, I feel we also have to look at things that have been done well this season.

So excuse me for being an awesome supporter, which I am not. Yet for finding some rays of positivity in a season some of you are making out like its been one of the worse ever.

That's what annoys me.

Not that you show signs of disappointment or pessimism or a lack of belief but that you don't ever have anything good to say about Argyle. Nothing. Nadder. Zippppppp

Wind your neck in, you're not the Almighty on Pasoti. A lot of supporters may get annoyed by your dull posts!

Only to "balance" out the negative dribble you and your fellow negative believers do.

If youf comments were balanced eg we have blown it but here are some positive things to say.....

I wouldn't have to harp on as you put it.

We are lucky to benefit from your wisdom.

Jan 7, 2013
Bristol Rich":nvlzuixb said:
clokey84":nvlzuixb said:
Balham_Green":nvlzuixb said:
clokey84":nvlzuixb said:
MGM you are wasting your time mate you are better off coming on here after a win when most of these posters aren't on here.. tis what I tend to do now! Over and out, Keep the faith.

Well what you doing on here now then?!
Oh God you not been banned yet!

You green tints would like that wouldn't you? Banning and closing down any debate other than 'get behind Derek and the lads.'
Yes.

May 1, 2011
clokey84":3op8esm4 said:
Bristol Rich":3op8esm4 said:
Balham_Green":3op8esm4 said:
MGM you are wasting your time mate you are better off coming on here after a win when most of these posters aren't on here.. tis what I tend to do now! Over and out, Keep the faith.

You green tints would like that wouldn't you? Banning and closing down any debate other than 'get behind Derek and the lads.'
Yes.
North Korean Greens could be your supporters club.

Mar 14, 2009
Bristol Rich":3smj0mw3 said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":3smj0mw3 said:

That's what annoys me.

Only to "balance" out the negative dribble you and your fellow negative believers do.

If youf comments were balanced eg we have blown it but here are some positive things to say.....

I wouldn't have to harp on as you put it.

We are lucky to benefit from your wisdom.

I agree. Shame we don't benefit from yours.

Btw, I am not naïve at all. Its already been pointed in the press that Northampton and Oxford have signifiantly more in their budgets over us of up to over 2million and ours is somewhere around 1.25 Million.

Jan 7, 2013
Bristol Rich":j3pe479p said:
clokey84":j3pe479p said:
Bristol Rich":j3pe479p said:
Balham_Green":j3pe479p said:

Yes.
North Korean Greens could be your supporters club.
Nice to have you back! What's the prediction for next season? Relegation battle?

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
I predict a pant wettingly exciting boxing day fixture against Yeovil to look forward to

Jan 7, 2013
up_the_line":14f2atm0 said:
I predict a pant wettingly exciting boxing day fixture against Yeovil to look forward to
That's pretty optimistic form you Patrick I was thinking more like Carlisle away! You have pleasantly surprised me good on you!

Mar 14, 2009
up_the_line":1fd1yeno said:

I'm surprised you don't have us down for an end of season points deduction for financial irregularities after being found guilty of using the Nardeillo loan signing as a way of avoiding tax payments.

We then get automatically relegated to the conference where we play Torquay on Boxing Day and Tyler Harvey, who we released, scores the winner against us.

Wow, this negative stuff is easy to do isn't it.

Dec 15, 2012
The decline in the second half of the season has been alarming.

Our continued ability to blow it in big games at home is hurting more and more.

We have a condemnable grandstand, no real training facilities to speak of, certainly not our own.

A big city with all our sports organisations in the doldrums.

Living in Bristol and looking in, Argyle, sport in general, having a poor season.

From somewhere, who knows where, Argyle and the wider city need to develop ambition and actually stop talking and start delivering.

I'm not hopeful.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Well now the club has EIGHT directors maybe the playing budget will go up next season with their financial input,or are they here for the ride.Since January the season has gone downhill. How anyone can say this has been a good season is beyond me.Metal Green Mickey you are beyond me.

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
PAFC94":2hbw9xep said:
People who have already given up are beyond me.

I have we will give portsmouth a game but they will win it! :oops:

Graham carey will be gone in the summer

But we have had a good season :coat: