Bradley?? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradley??

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Similar to the Sarcevic card I just wonder what on Earth was going through Bradley's head. How could he possibly think that reacting to the situation by lashing out would be at all helpful with his side 2-0 down. It's completely inexplicable and unprofessional. He should have been thinking that despite provocation he needed to ignore things and not react. But I guess the problem is that he just DIDN'T think. In my mind that is inexcusable.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Lgm":2tzkx0c2 said:
Maybe his indiscipline was down to not getting a preseason move to Looton.

Apparently he didn't want to go any where and he loves it down here

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Let's not forget the lino incident where he headed the ball towards him in a show of dissent In the Blackpool game. He clearly cuts a frustrated figure whether with the team in general or his own performances. I'm not convinced the partnership with Edwards has clicked - we just seem so much more vulnerable through the middle.

Whatever, players like Bradley and Carey need to be leaders getting us out of this rut. Today's behaviour was unacceptable.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Old Gunner":1ynwgk3g said:
Balham_Green":1ynwgk3g said:
HarlHM":1ynwgk3g said:
skynet":1ynwgk3g said:
Absolutely senseless but lets face it he is not good enough for League 1 is he.
He is.

Good to see you have mastered the art of debate. So convincing!

He is.
Oh nooooo he isn't

Oh yessss he is

Jul 6, 2009
The ball head butt last game and the punch this game show frustration. He has no pace and is not good enough positionally in this league. He also does seem vulnerable at corners. The only time he played in League 1 his team got relegated. A good player for us in League 2 but I just think he is getting found out in this league and is not good enough. I would love him to prove me wrong. Then again so many on that pitch today were poor it was embarrassing and also very worrying.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
You can't from being the player of the season for the team that missed out on the title by goal difference on the last day to not good enough for fourth from bottom in the next league up overnight.

Bradley is a good player, maybe he just needs game time to get to know his defensive partner better (might have to leave that for a few weeks), who knows? But I think he's very much good enough for us in this league.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
He is good enough. You can't go from being the best defender in League 2 (as voted for by your fellow professionals) to being not capable of playing in League 1, there's a step up of course, but it's not that big.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Am I the only one who didn't think it was that bad? (Bradley's scuffle not the game).

If that's a red then the two footed lunge by May absolutely was.

Nov 9, 2008
Daz":2gfhuc5y said:
Am I the only one who didn't think it was that bad? (Bradley's scuffle not the game).

He threw a punch. How can it not be a red?

Feb 23, 2008
mde203":25cxe82t said:
http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/plymouth-argyle/11050694/plymouth-0-3-doncaster

The incident is very clear here. I like the Scottish voice over the top of it too.

That made me chuckle too, obviously the clip editor is a little Mutton Jeff.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
mde203":islva4wh said:
Daz":islva4wh said:

He threw a punch. How can it not be a red?

That's not a punch it's a push at his back. His arm was swinging which made it look worse. I was sat about 10 feet from it in the front row of the Demport and want sure it was that bad.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I've seen it on Twitter Daz, if that's not a red I'm not sure what isn't.