Bradley?? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradley??

Aug 3, 2017
Was dumb. Was he held by two players, yes. Did the player probably pinch / tickle him, yes. Do you push him of while your back is still turned, yes. Do you throw a punch, no. Dumbass!!

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Bermudian Green":ng1rhjo7 said:
Looked to me that he was frustrated that his shirt was being pulled. That wound him up and he reacted. He was wrong, correct red card, but the Donny player should have been carded also.

Perhaps our resident referee, Martyn, could comment?

If their player should have been carded, the ball was in play at the time so a penalty should have been awarded.

Oct 31, 2015
Isondil":119l3wd2 said:
Was dumb. Was he held by two players, yes. Did the player probably pinch / tickle him, yes. Do you push him of while your back is still turned, yes. Do you throw a punch, no. Dumbass!!

Remember Bradley against Liverpool at Anfield? He was doing similar and we sll laughed. If he gives it he must take it as well. Another idiotic sending off

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
If a bona fide left hook to the back of an opponents head isn`t a red card then I know even less about football than I thought I did.

Nov 18, 2006
S.E.Cornwall
GreenThing":3cw9ougx said:
Bermudian Green":3cw9ougx said:
Looked to me that he was frustrated that his shirt was being pulled. That wound him up and he reacted. He was wrong, correct red card, but the Donny player should have been carded also.

Perhaps our resident referee, Martyn, could comment?

If their player should have been carded, the ball was in play at the time so a penalty should have been awarded.

Yes it should have been a penalty, the ref must have seen the shirt pulling. All the refs seem to be against us at the moment for some reason. I agree he should have been sent off .

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
His overall performance was just as dire as his mental control.

Aug 5, 2016
samjones":227s7wue said:
Ridiculous by Sonny. How stupid are these guys when DA must have told them not to react to things like this.
Another 3 game ban and the club must be ending up in a disciplinary hearing now.
Its NOT ACCEPTABLE

Sonny Bradley should be fined for every match he's made himself unavailable for.

Perhaps he'll think twice next time he swings such a pathetic punch of meaningless consequence.

Derek Adams - you really need to sort these spoilt brats out.

Jul 6, 2009
Tugboat":1c47hkkh said:
His overall performance was just as dire as his mental control.

That is how I saw it, for the second home match running. He is being found out in this league.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
I think once Oscar is back fit and Bradley has served his suspension a back three may be the answer. Edwards and Bradley are decent in their own right, but it's true that they're not the most mobile of pairs. Oh for Curtis Nelson to be pairing with either of them.

Miller can't play a wingback role, but Oscar is athletic enough for it. Sawyer at left wingback would be more needs must than anything, but I feel he'd pull it off. It's just a shame that it seems we need to go 5 at the back to actually get going again considering we recruited so many wingers. Although we're not using them now anyway.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Well someone else, presumably Songo'o or Sokolik, now has a nice run of three games to try to cement a place in the side. It's pity that neither of those two is a left-footer. I suppose Derek Adams might switch to play three at the back (Edwards, Songo'o/Sokolik, Sawyer).

[funny that SWTT was suggesting three at the back as I typed my original post!]

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I thought Bradley was back to his best against Bury, he had fire in his belly, he had Songo'o alongside him and was up against a big striker which he thrives on.

I noticed against Doncaster that their biggish striker Marquis often went out to play against Miller instead of through the middle against Bradley and Edwards, which left the Donny midfielders to run at Bradley and Edwards.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
I've not been the greatest fan of Songo'o so far for us, but he seems preferred to Sokolik with Adams. Hopefully he proves myself and others wrong and shows that he can cut it at this level with us in a preferred CB role.

Sep 23, 2005
Retaliation, violent conduct, definite red. After reds in the previous 3 home games it was such a dumb thing to do, provocation or not and he was provoked and fouled. Why did the ref choose to ignore their transgression? Just didn't see it? That seems to be a reoccurring theme for our opponents at Home Park but still no excuse for our indiscipline. Very disappointed in Adam's response to it too

Feb 8, 2005
It was going on all match. I don't understand why the linesmen, sorry, assistant referees, didn't wave their flags. They could see it far better than the referee.

Marquis v Miller started very early in the game.