Bradley?? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradley??

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I'm happy to be wrong, I didn't think it was a 'punch' worthy of the ref running over with a red like he did.

The foul by May was far more dangerous in my opinion, what did the ref do there? He ran over and put his arms around him to take him away and protect him and then gave him a yellow!

Feb 17, 2017
How can this not be a red, violent conduct and he completely lost his head, the sort of thing you see on a Saturday night out not on a football pitch absolutely pathetic Bradley

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
May was lucky to stay on the pitch for his two footed lunge.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Ridiculous by Sonny. How stupid are these guys when DA must have told them not to react to things like this.
Another 3 game ban and the club must be ending up in a disciplinary hearing now.
Its NOT ACCEPTABLE

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
Daz":3h83m78d said:
Am I the only one who didn't think it was that bad? (Bradley's scuffle not the game)

I'll have some of what you are on. Two questions (1) is it legal and (2) do you sell it to Adams?

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Tony_Flags":3ltolt92 said:
Daz":3ltolt92 said:
Am I the only one who didn't think it was that bad? (Bradley's scuffle not the game)

I'll have some of what you are on. Two questions (1) is it legal and (2) do you sell it to Adams?

Nice post Tony.

Feb 2, 2007
It was an uncontrolled swing of the arm in retaliation to shirt lifting. :thumbs: Possibly not looking at their lad but he was clearly in close proximity so it made contact. Very silly and a clear red

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Pure frustration boiling over, just like Sarcevic a few games ago. Heat of moment stuff and surely regretting it already, an unbelievable number of reds continues just adding to the Managers problems.

Jul 6, 2011
skynet":2jap0i7i said:
The ball head butt last game and the punch this game show frustration. He has no pace and is not good enough positionally in this league. He also does seem vulnerable at corners. The only time he played in League 1 his team got relegated. A good player for us in League 2 but I just think he is getting found out in this league and is not good enough. I would love him to prove me wrong. Then again so many on that pitch today were poor it was embarrassing and also very worrying.

Let's be honest you would hate for him to prove you wrong :greensmile: are you an exeter supporter, you always seem to find things wrong with Argyle?

I agree that Bradley and Edwards doesn't work, for me the game against Bury proved that the Bradley/Songoo combination seems currently the better option, I would even go for Sokolik alongside Bradley.
Personally I think a lot will change when Threlkeld comes back. The defensive four of Sawyer, Bradley, Songoo and Threlkeld are pretty tight and should be our defensive unit. To me Songoo is not a midfielder.
Despite the rantings of certain individuals Bradley is definitely one of our better players, we are a poorer team without him and I think he's more than a league 1 standard player.
One bad decision doesn't make him a bad player, and let's admit it half the crowd were getting frustrated, I think he's allowed to get frustrated too. Very passionate player.

Jul 6, 2009
are you an exeter supporter, you always seem to find things wrong with Argyle?

I give up

Looked to me that he was frustrated that his shirt was being pulled. That wound him up and he reacted. He was wrong, correct red card, but the Donny player should have been carded also.

Perhaps our resident referee, Martyn, could comment?