Brief synopsis | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief synopsis

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Steve Evans":39gekzsm said:
did tyler harvey do well today anybody who was there please?

Apologies for being harsh but Harvey touched his long hair more times than the ball.

The lack of leaders on the pitch finally caught up with us today. Reid, McCormick and especially Hartley lead and organise, only Nelson did that today.
It's a shame no-one has stepped up, apart from Nelson, during this injury crisis.

A bonus point all day long.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
thanks to both match viewers who said tyler didn't make an impact. :cry: looks like i will be disappointed very soon after such high hopes for our home grown player.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Steve Evans":3e3vxppc said:
thanks to both match viewers who said tyler didn't make an impact. :cry: looks like i will be disappointed very soon after such high hopes for our home grown player.

To be fair there were several players who were disappointing today.

Mar 29, 2011
I can't remember McCormich getting an assist. Walton's kicking is awful. :shifty:

As I said after Tuesday, his flatter style is harder to judge meaning the defenders (and strikers to be fair) have less time to set.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Postys match report is spot on.

Tyler didn't have much affect when he came on. For me he just lacks some kind of presence. He might have technical ability but I cannot see him getting another contract. Too lightweight unfortunately.

If I had to pick a MoM it would probably be Nelson.

From where I was sat, Brunt s effort definitely took a deflection.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Jasa":3midh8ab said:
I can't remember McCormich getting an assist..

One of Reuben's goals v Notts County?
Walton def should get one for today's equaliser.
Think the lad has done well since he came here. reckon Macormack should get used to being a bench warmer once he's fit as long as Walton stays here.

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Most of what's been said sums it up well enough,Thank you.
I do not agree that it was a terrible match. We were, in the main, disappointing, which was a worry, but Dagenham helped make it a watchable match throughout. The frustrating, & indeed ridiculous, number of wasted passes could be a worry if you really want to be negative, but hey! we're having a great season.
The last few matches have seen us "below par" but I'm far more optimistic that the team will get back to its best soon than I am as to the selfishness of the dickheads who fail to exercise common courtesy when leaving their seats during play.
For goodness sake! If you're incapable of recognising that if you must do so then do it quickly without blocking folk's view then please take some basic lessons in not being a complete twit! ; and if you saw the goal whilst in the aisle, then please have the decency to recognise just how many fellow Argyle fans were deprived of doing so because of your selfishness!

Mar 23, 2008
PL2 3DQ":k1v2joru said:
Steve Evans":k1v2joru said:

Apologies for being harsh but Harvey touched his long hair more times than the ball.

The lack of leaders on the pitch finally caught up with us today. Reid, McCormick and especially Hartley lead and organise, only Nelson did that today.
It's a shame no-one has stepped up, apart from Nelson, during this injury crisis.

Agree with that, we do lack leaders at present but then again if you took the spine out of any team it would be the same. Not only do we lack leaders but we clearly have a few confidence players notably Jervis, Mellor and Wylde who on form are all unplayable but when in a bad run struggle. It's so clear we need to improve the squad and make the budget work.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Steve Evans":56p0f29f said:

He didn't do well or badly - as usual he did nothing. Tough game situation to be shoved in to, but if he doesn't start doing something soon I think there's a free transfer to Torquay coming his way.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Jasa":1la8ym0c said:
I can't remember McCormich getting an assist. Walton's kicking is awful. :shifty:

As I said after Tuesday, his flatter style is harder to judge meaning the defenders (and strikers to be fair) have less time to set.
McCormick got an assist with Reuben Reid's first goal at Notts County.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
cheshiregreen":15u7ir2y said:
mervyn":15u7ir2y said:
suggest we change our name to Plymouth Hoofball. We barely strung two passes together second half.

Eventful game for me. I had to sit in the Daggers supporters stand. After ten minutes an elderly guy next to me accused me of being an Argyle fan, which I freely admitted. After a few minutes growing anger from him , and absolute politeness from me during when I told him not to be silly, which wound him up even further, he went off to summon the stewards. They duly arrived, saw that I was not not a young troublemaker (actually 69), had a good laugh with me and went off. Elderly gent failed to return.

Left one minute early and missed the goal!

No offence, but how old was the "elderly" gentlemen just asking based on your age. :)

I sat in the home end as well,just kept quiet as you do,at 64 .....Many thanks to IJN for a nice day out.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Good trip wasn't it?

Apart from the aquaplaning on the M4. Need to change my grundies when I got home.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Deacster":2i5qdjr9 said:
PL2 3DQ":2i5qdjr9 said:
Steve Evans":2i5qdjr9 said:

Agree with that, we do lack leaders at present but then again if you took the spine out of any team it would be the same. Not only do we lack leaders but we clearly have a few confidence players notably Jervis, Mellor and Wylde who on form are all unplayable but when in a bad run struggle. It's so clear we need to improve the squad and make the budget work.

We also finished the game with eight players aged 22 or under.

A quick note for the ref, after suffering for the last two games today we had a good ref, didn't really notice him which is how it should be.