Car Park | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Car Park

May 16, 2016
Leave home earlier to guarantee a space or park further away and walk. It takes about 5 minutes from where I park.

Never used the park and ride at woolwell but that's an option. If somebodies passenger has mobility issues, drop them off first.

I doubt the local authority will ease off on issuing tickets now they've started. Nice source of income is Parking Fines. Where I am they've no hesitation in towing your car off. That includes School runs where they've panic parked and gone off to get the kids.

Oct 16, 2016
Just lazy, slovenliness. You can park safely and without upsetting residents within minutes walk of the ground

The infirm/ disabled supporters should have priority to the disabled parking areas closer to the ground.

Park in areas you shouldn't? get a ticket

dunlop

πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
πŸ‡°πŸ‡ͺ Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
βœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
πŸš‘ Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The club should take a bit more interest/responsibility with this problem and discuss with the local bus companies more park and ride to HP on match days, the parking problem is going to get worse not better.

Mork

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
Shankster":358ef6kh said:
Just lazy, slovenliness. You can park safely and without upsetting residents within minutes walk of the ground

The infirm/ disabled supporters should have priority to the disabled parking areas closer to the ground.

There isn't an enough disabled parking spaces there are already taken up by the park and riders.

How long does it take you to get home park?

What time do you finish work on Saturday?

Mork

Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
dunlop":2ushpymz said:
The club should take a bit more interest/responsibility with this problem and discuss with the local bus companies more park and ride to HP on match days, the parking problem is going to get worse not better.

At last! Someone with some sense. :thumbup:

Oct 16, 2016
Mork":iha74gc9 said:
Shankster":iha74gc9 said:

There isn't an enough disabled parking spaces there are already taken up by the park and riders.

I'll wager you're talking sheeite

Mork

Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
Shankster":1p5zokec said:
Mork":1p5zokec said:
Shankster":1p5zokec said:

I'll wager, you couldn't give a flying flip about your fellow Pilgrims, just as long numero uno is ok!

Feb 12, 2017
Mork":11kvnkaj said:
SteelCannon":11kvnkaj said:
Doesn't matter! If you're not parked in a bay, then you're not parked legally. Some people need to get out of this habit where they think they can rock up at the ground 15 mins before KO and park anywhere they want. Want to drive to the game? Get there earlier. Sometimes a bit of sacrifice is required.
You've no idea, do you?

What exactly is it I don't have an idea about? Really intrigued.

May 16, 2016
Mork":wimu7c72 said:
Shankster":wimu7c72 said:
Mork":wimu7c72 said:
Shankster":wimu7c72 said:

I'll wager, you couldn't give a flying flip about your fellow Pilgrims, just as long numero uno is ok!

Which, I'd wager, is at the bottom of your car park mank. You're numer uno is not ok. It's not your fellow Pilgrims fault that there's no reserved Blue Badge spot just for your exclusive use on matchdays.

Lundan Cabbie

βšͺ️ Pasoti Visitor βšͺ️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Mork":1hmm9dri said:
Shankster":1hmm9dri said:

The only way to discourage non football users is to bring in a charge on match days, even for blue badge holders. It would be easy money for the council too.

Mork

Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
Guiri Green":1ng9xpte said:
Mork":1ng9xpte said:
Shankster":1ng9xpte said:
Mork":1ng9xpte said:
Shankster":1ng9xpte said:

Which, I'd wager, is at the bottom of your car park mank. You're numer uno is not ok. It's not your fellow Pilgrims fault that there's no reserved Blue Badge spot just for your exclusive use on matchdays.

What are you going on about? For the record I'm not a blue badge holder.

Mork

Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
SteelCannon":3d7m40cf said:
Mork":3d7m40cf said:
SteelCannon":3d7m40cf said:
Doesn't matter! If you're not parked in a bay, then you're not parked legally. Some people need to get out of this habit where they think they can rock up at the ground 15 mins before KO and park anywhere they want. Want to drive to the game? Get there earlier. Sometimes a bit of sacrifice is required.
You've no idea, do you?

What exactly is it I don't have an idea about? Really intrigued.

"Sometimes a bit of sacrifice is required" Argyle is a broad church with Pilgrims coming far & wide. Quite often it's those who sacrifice the most, who loose out to people who sacrifice the least. Then to add insult, you end up with a parking ticket for parking in the same spot that's been fine for the previous god knows how many years.

This is an exercise in the council making money. The "free" car park is a farce. The sooner they bring in charging for the spaces the better. Then you might get rid of those casual parkers who flip it up for the rest. I could go on & on, it's been done on previous threads....

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
From an Argyle perspective I reckon the car park was so much better in the old days when there were no bays at all, could get so many more in.

Fortune certainly favoured the brave on the way out, was one of life's learning experiences!