Changes in board room | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Changes in board room

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Several years ago a consortium wanted to take over Argyle and one of the proposed directors was female, who at the time was CEO at Camelot Lottery.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
IJN":pb548nbr said:
PlymOdi":pb548nbr said:
oddball":pb548nbr said:
IJN for director...a shoe in.

Far too involved in the fan politics and feuds.

Woosh!!

:facepalm:

Do you think ANYONE would really suggest, want (or believe) that Odi? :lol:

No, but better to squash it before I read 30 Facebook posts tonight about how this is all your plan to eventually run Argyle just to ban some people.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
If I ran Argyle, we'd dump green, we'd lose the name 'Plymouth' and call it 'Argyle' in due deference to our Cornish cousins and I'd put a full size Smeaton's Tower where Bobby's Garden is.

There, how's that for a manifesto?

Aug 5, 2016
Argyle Nutter":28re5f2p said:
To be honest I never saw what Peter Jones brought to the table (apart from an argagant demeanour). He was allegedly brought in as he had marketing experience, but let's be honest it didn't work as Argyle have been sh1te in that department for a number of years & have only started to address this area since Simon came on board.

Agree with this.

Nov 14, 2010
Cornwall
Thinking about committed females on The Board, I seem to remember Judi Spiers once spent 9mins 30 secs
singing her heart out for the lads before she found she had another engagement to fulfil? :scarf:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
but do you need to replace either of them.....the remaining directors are in my opinion more than good enough to take the club forward..

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
oddball":nc6cgptr said:
but do you need to replace either of them.....the remaining directors are in my opinion more than good enough to take the club forward..

Did you not read JB's comment Alan? He wants diversity on the board and that could mean two females.

Feb 8, 2005
IJN":wcqtkvik said:
oddball":wcqtkvik said:

Did you not read JB's comment Alan? He wants diversity on the board and that could mean two females.

So Di Versity is one, who's the other going to be?