Changes in board room | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Changes in board room

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
How about real diversity and have black or Asian people on board to appeal to the wider community?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm not black, Asian or female mate. Nor am I Director material. Simply a fan, who's happy to be a fan of the greatest club in the World.

Jul 29, 2010
Lancastergreen":1umfq8y3 said:
How about real diversity and have black or Asian people on board to appeal to the wider community?
You've answered your own question. The demographics of both Plymouth and Devon/Cornwall show the wider community to be predominantly white.

May 22, 2006
Lancastergreen":18rr0zrf said:

Oh, we tried that.

The results were disappointing to say the least.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Lancastergreen":3s1mkdu8 said:

Perfect, as long as they are the best person for the role. :thumbs:

If however a white male is the best person I'd hope we would go for him rather than just tick a box.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Yes I agree, it was just a thought that crossed my mind, I see many black, Asian men and women, boys and girls etc around our city wearing other clubs shirts, mostly premier league, so made the assumption we are missing out on even a tiny fraction of supporters coming to support their local club than the premier club they probably only see on television.

Feb 8, 2005
Lancastergreen":hcc98g5l said:

What wider community is that then?

We're not Exeter you know.

We'm Janners, we don't have no outsiders here. Only local people.

Feb 8, 2005
At least I can make a joke of it.

Some people are far too serious, or did you want to just provoke?

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Personally I don't mind a woman, black, white, Cornish or Asian as long as they bring there cheque book to do this ground completely ! And a striker too !