Channel 5 Football league tonight | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Channel 5 Football league tonight

Aug 10, 2006
and then they had to spoil it ( if Portsmouth had won all there home game's they would be running away with it ) what a tw.t

Apr 4, 2015
much better tonight but it was tempered by the ridiculous comment about pompey afterwards, i really hope we beat them this season just to shove it down their throats. maybe they revel in disrespecting us or just love a wind up. anyway fudge em all lets prove em wrong

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
freddie2greens":20swfq5s said:
much better tonight but it was tempered by the ridiculous comment about pompey afterwards, i really hope we beat them this season just to shove it down their throats. maybe they revel in disrespecting us or just love a wind up. anyway flip em all lets prove em wrong
Really haven't much time at all for Pompey,too many memories but they can't be blamed for that knobwipes comments, they can't win at home so we have every chance of peeing on their cornflakes in their own manor. You just have to believe. :scarf:

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Just watched those highlights Ham Green posted from Sky, what a stupid second yellow for their lad!

Feb 23, 2008
Not watched this for 3/4 weeks, I see Virgo is still as inept as he was when the show started.

Had to rewind twice and ask the kids if he actually had just called McHugh that, was still chuckling from the 'in depth' Blackpool analysis that had the longest uncomfortable silence I've heard when he cocked up what clip he was commenting on....

It's either him or the show structure but it still looks really dodgy. Should be sorted by now.

I've taken to just watching the goals on the sky football centre app. They're usually on before the football league show anyway.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Ham Green":1w6lavfi said:
Well that wasn't half bad. No idea who the nervous-looking guy with the beard is but he was right about the pen - that was almost basketball from Hartley.

If the ref doesn't give the penalty it's not a penalty. Look at the number of times we had a stonewall penalty shout and it wasn't given. :greensmile:

C

Cobi Budge.

We had a stonewall penalty turned down against Mansfield for handball.

Swings & roundabouts.

Jan 3, 2013
And if we'd won all our home matches we'd be running away with it too, but we haven't .
Oh, hang on........we are anyway

Sep 23, 2005
Spot on.
Credit where it's due though, it was so much better and they did make an effort on our behalf. Got the impression they got a lot of stick during the week after doing their best to ignore us in last week's show. Well done green army.
Hmmm Spotlight next ;-)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Sam Barker":qj407m04 said:
Was nice to see them give us some recognition but it's annoying how they so clearly want Portsmouth to pish the league.

The British media love to boost someone up only for them to fail in the end so I would say it's more likely they'd love to see Pompey fail to go up rather than anything else.