Channel 5 Football league tonight | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Channel 5 Football league tonight

Jul 3, 2013
loyal1970":12md2kjm said:
freddie2greens":12md2kjm said:
Ade the green":12md2kjm said:
Lundan Cabbie":12md2kjm said:
Ade the green":12md2kjm said:
Lundan Cabbie":12md2kjm said:
No bitterness here then? :greensmile:

Normally reserved for when you show up. :whistle:

It's normally after the show but now its come to pre-empting. :lol:

PS.... I've only seen the programme two or three times and I have never commented when I haven't watched.

If you've not watched the show, how can you possibly decide whether we're bitter or not. Last week for instance they talked over our 10 seconds about Bristol Rovers/Mansfield. The FL is certainly hopeful that Portsmouth get promoted sooner now than later. Making Luton and Oxford as favourites when neither has achieved anything in the recent past and with the FFP you'd imagine their budget cannot by the rules be that much better than ours (if at all).

Those inside Home park can see the start of a revolution and as some has said, better to go under the radar as we have done in the past.

how many games do you get too lundan and i mean this nicely, cos if you dont get to many then surely as a true fan you would want the local and national media to give argyle as much coverage as possible, especially when we are doing so well. I dont understand your position on this matter unless you go to a lot of games and dont want or need the coverage we deserve. The more positive coverage we get then the better it is for our club and as it stands we are left woefully short by both our own local media and nationally. We might get a few hundred more on the gate next week which could lead to a thousand more the next game therefore generating more money for the club and so the cycle of supporters and income increases. I will state my position and that is i am a season ticket holder as is my son for the last 3 years, not that long i know but at least i commit and support my club in every way i can, i just dont understand your position on this matter cos its obvious we dont get the coverage we deserve, just imagine if portsmouth were top having won 3 games more than anyone else in the league and were top by 4 points, ffs we deserve a bit more than we are getting off the media at the moment.
he's a palace fan not an argyle fan.

So is Chris Errington and he talks utter poo.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
So is Chris Errington and he talks utter sh1te.

Rubbish!! Chris Errington is an excellent journalist whose Argyle reports in the Herald are presented to give a clear and unbiased opinion of the game as he sees it.
He also complements Sparksy's enthusiastic commentaries very well on Radio Devon by providing a less biased view of how a match is progressing. They are the best commentary team by a long way.

C

chronicgreen

davie nine":159mh3ta said:

Rubbish!! Chris Errington is an excellent journalist whose Argyle reports in the Herald are presented to give a clear and unbiased opinion of the game as he sees it.
He also complements Sparksy's enthusiastic commentaries very well on Radio Devon by providing a less biased view of how a match is progressing. They are the best commentary team by a long way.

Agree.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":3ahonbd3 said:
i totally agree with davie nine.chris errington is a fine journalist and broadcaster and a gentleman. :clap:

The only shame is allowing his son to wear a green shirt rather than a red n blue one. :crazy:

Jun 8, 2014
Lundan Cabbie":2tv5cszz said:
Steve Evans":2tv5cszz said:
i totally agree with davie nine.chris errington is a fine journalist and broadcaster and a gentleman. :clap:

The only shame is allowing his son to wear a green shirt rather than a red n blue one. :crazy:

His son in law doesn't like football and wears neither, if that's any help?

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
davie nine":3jj1nte2 said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Don't think there was anything wrong with the Portsmouth comment they made, their away form has seen five wins and two draws whereas their home form is two wins, five draws and a defeat. All they did was make an observation on the table, nothing wrong with that at all.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I've been told X Factor goes right up to Match of the Day so it will have to be the 10.30am repeat. #Shehastheremote

Mar 23, 2008
Sam Barker":3pos8gc0 said:
Clinton Morrison is the guest once again tonight... :lol:
Isn't the idea of having a guest analyst to have someone eloquent? I can barely understand what he's talking about. Maybe he could review his goal for Exeter today? Ah awkward.